Can't get price from Royal Caribbean website

I saw someone post that there was a price reduction on their cruise today, so I went to check mine even though I'm not going to the same region. When I try to get pricing it takes me to a page and says they cannot currently provide pricing and I should contact a travel agent. I've never seen that. What can that be about??

I saw someone post that there was a price reduction on their cruise today, so I went to check mine even though I'm not going to the same region. When I try to get pricing it takes me to a page and says they cannot currently provide pricing and I should contact a travel agent. I've never seen that. What can that be about??

Did you log in? I recall getting instructions to ring them when I did not log in.

I check prices all the time without logging in, so I don't think that is it.

It is LOS 8/4/12 out of Barcelona. I'll keep checking. Maybe it is just some sort of maintenance on the site.

I was able to see it on the UK site. That is the cruise we did last summer and we had a great time. I like the fact that there are 5 ports - and the balance between France and Italy, with the stay in Barcelona is fabulous.

Like last year, it does not look cheap, but I think it is well worth it.

I check prices all the time without logging in, so I don't think that is it.

It is LOS 8/4/12 out of Barcelona. I'll keep checking. Maybe it is just some sort of maintenance on the site.

Prices are $599 inside $799 outside and balcony, $1699 Suite

Sounds like the Royal revenue dept is making price changes and I.T. Is putting onto the web.

Happening a LOT..Haven't been able to see pricing for Alaska May 17 2013 RCI Radiance for the "JS" catagory since the day it opened :confused:

It's $1899pp. And if you like the aft balconies, 1602 is available. If you are really interested, why don't you just call them? :D

Archived