Just booked Allure

I just booked cabin 7198 on the Allure. Never been in a hump cabin, so what's different?

You are closer to the elevator, and the hump won't hinder your balcony view. The actual cabin and balcony aren't different from others in that category.

The website says the the Boardwalk balconies are 47 sq ft, Cental Park and large oceanview balconies are 50 sq ft, and Oceanview balconies are 53 sq ft.

My bet is that they mixed the 2 up, and that the OV balconies are 50 sq ft, Large balconies are 53 sq. ft.

If its a D1 on the middle of the hump, ( and I think so) they are much larger 80 sq feet vs the approx 50 square feet of the other D class cabins. Some of the D 1 s on the end of the humps a probably a bit smaller- you'll notice on the deck plans they taper in a bit, but the cabins ( all D's ) are exactly the same size inside. We loved our deeper D1... But it wasn't worthy the price for our next cruise since we will be crusing with the kids and less likely to be staying alone on our balcony.

We were in 7196 on the Allure for two weeks in November, December. It has a larger balcony and is fairly close to the front elevators. It was easy access to the Diamond club (if you have reached that Crown & Anchor status.)

We had 8198 on Oasis so I can tell you it's an excellent choice with a large balcony. It is 80sq ft and right smack in the middle of the hump so excellent views in all directions. We loved our room. Not that close to the elevators, but it wasn't a bad walk.

Archived