Live odds on Monarch replacement

No bookies seem to give prices on 'cruise odds' so I might start doing some for a bit of fun.

Ship to replace Monarch:

Enchantment 4/11

Navigator 2/1

Grandeur 7/1

Majesty 40/1

Freedom 75/1

Other odds on demand

(this is a bit of fun, no money will be exchanged but any 'winning bets' will be paid in 'cruisecritic boasting points'. Big Keith does not endorse gambling. Gamble responsibly.)

Who's having a punt then?

Big Keith

Question - How do you figure Freedom in the equation? It is already in Port Canaveral, so are you saying Freedom will do 3/4 nighters and another ship will be deplyed to Canaveral for 7 nighters? Or Monarch will not be replaced and either no 7 nighters or no 3/4 nighters?

Question - How do you figure Freedom in the equation? It is already in Port Canaveral, so are you saying Freedom will do 3/4 nighters and another ship will be deplyed to Canaveral for 7 nighters? Or Monarch will not be replaced and either no 7 nighters or no 3/4 nighters?

For Freedom to replace Monarchs itineraries.

Having a flutter?

The reward wouldn't be great but it certainly seems a safe bet

No bookies seem to give prices on 'cruise odds' so I might start doing some for a bit of fun.

Ship to replace Monarch:

Enchantment 4/11

Navigator 2/1

Grandeur 7/1

Majesty 40/1

Freedom 75/1

Other odds on demand

(this is a bit of fun, no money will be exchanged but any 'winning bets' will be paid in 'cruisecritic boasting points'. Big Keith does not endorse gambling. Gamble responsibly.)

Big Keith

never see a bookie going to work on a bike:D

Ship to replace Monarch:

Enchantment 4/11

Navigator 2/1

Grandeur 7/1

Majesty 40/1

Freedom 75/1

Other odds on demand

Big Keith

Today's odds

Enchantment 4/11

Navigator 3/1

Grandeur 7/1

Majesty 40/1

Freedom 125/1

I think that Majesty will take over and RCL will stop cruises out of Miami most of there cruises come out of Ft. Lauderdale and Port Canaveral any way

Wouldn't that be a bit ironic... there is the RCI/Celebrity HQ in a port where they don't even have a ship:eek:!! It could happen:).

My "money" (cruise critic bragging points) are on Enchantment, though yesterday's Mariner turnaround in Key West could open the door to a Voyager Class like Navigator.

Hedging a bit there, good plan.

Does voyager class have the speed to include Key West, Nassau and Coco Cay on a four night out of PC?

Hedging a bit there, good plan.

Does voyager class have the speed to include Key West, Nassau and Coco Cay on a four night out of PC?

I would like to know that as well. They could include it on a Navigator seven night cruise from PC

I would like to know that as well. They could include it on a Navigator seven night cruise from PC

I am sure they have the speed, but it may be a case they don't want the fuel consumption that goes along with speed. Key West is about 300nm from PC, in order for them to get there in about 16 hours they would have to do about 20knots. They have been shaving off other ports because of fuel concerns.

Today's odds

Enchantment 4/11

Navigator 3/1

Grandeur 7/1

Majesty 40/1

Freedom 125/1

Latest leaks - new odds (everyone who has gambled gets the price of the odds at that time)

Enchantment 6/11

Navigator 2/1

Grandeur 9/1

Majesty 50/1

Freedom 125/1

Latest leaks - new odds (everyone who has gambled gets the price of the odds at that time)

Enchantment 6/11

Navigator 2/1

Grandeur 9/1

Majesty 50/1

Freedom 125/1

Latest odds

Enchantment 10/11

Navigator 2/1

Grandeur 11/1

Majesty 45/1

Freedom 150/1

Archived