Live odds on Monarch replacement

No bookies seem to give prices on 'cruise odds' so I might start doing some for a bit of fun.

Ship to replace Monarch:

Enchantment 4/11

Navigator 2/1

Grandeur 7/1

Majesty 40/1

Freedom 75/1

Other odds on demand

(this is a bit of fun, no money will be exchanged but any 'winning bets' will be paid in 'cruisecritic boasting points'. Big Keith does not endorse gambling. Gamble responsibly.)

Who's having a punt then?

Big Keith

I would have put the same on Navigator. Royal even said that in 2013 she is heading there after her European summer.

I heard Enchantment initially and then when Navigator comes back after the summer/fall season in Europe, Navigator will take over the spot. So both :) But Enchantment first, then Navigator. Seems plausible and I may actually try and do both so I can go on Vision class again for a short cruise and go on Voyager to see if I like it as much as I LOVED Freedom.

No bookies seem to give prices on 'cruise odds' so I might start doing some for a bit of fun.

Ship to replace Monarch:

Enchantment 4/11

Navigator 2/1

Grandeur 7/1

Majesty 40/1

Freedom 75/1

Other odds on demand

(this is a bit of fun, no money will be exchanged but any 'winning bets' will be paid in 'cruisecritic boasting points'. Big Keith does not endorse gambling. Gamble responsibly.)

Who's having a punt then?

Big Keith

Majesty is being phased out before Monarch - replacement odds 0.

My guess is Enchantment:(. If so we'd miss it here in Baltimore.

Why, when Bermuda for 2013 came out recently, it only mentioned the Explorer going to Bermuda and Enchantment shows the 12nt one in early Apr. Can't see any after that. Dry dock is surpose to be in Dec. unless they pushed it back till April 2013

I would have put the same on Navigator. Royal even said that in 2013 she is heading there after her European summer.

Odds are for the 'direct' replacement. Otherwise I could be paying out a lot for a long time when the Freedom does the itinerary in 2030

Heres a very long shot it would be like 1000/1 Allure of the Seas to replace Monarch. :D:D:D If Im right I get all the braging points I want :D:D:D

I'll give you 100000/1 on that, especially since her itineraries are out past that date

I think Enchantment will take Monarch's place in April 2013, and then move back to Baltimore or some other northern port in November. Navigator will have a transAtlantic from Rome to Port Canaveral in November. I look for there being 4 and 5 night cruises, possibly including Key West. Bets on!!:D

Latest odds

Enchantment 10/11

Navigator 2/1

Grandeur 11/1

Majesty 45/1

Freedom 150/1

Latest odds (getting nearer now)

Enchantment 10/11

Navigator 4/1

Grandeur 15/1

Majesty 45/1

Freedom 200/1