All Inclusive Tiki Beach -Seven Mile Beach Getaway

BeermanChad

We were going to do this but the taxi driver said you had to pre-book, wasnt worth it or something.

Anyways, he dropped us off next door ( public beach ), restaurant, beverages etc. We could look over to tiki, a couple people from our group walked over ( along the beach ) and said we had the much better beach for swimming!

I just want to add the water is amazing for swimming/snorkeling :)

We did this 2 summers ago. It was right when Tiki beach was brand new and things were still a bit unorganized. We did not book an excursion; but took a cab directly there. $25.00pp included 2 lounge chairs and an umbrella and 2 cups of rum punch. We also had access to there nice restrooms. When we first arrived, they weren't even "open" for business yet, that day; but we were still able to get in our loungers. We had to wait about 1/2 hour for our rum punch. We then ordered a bucket of domestic beers (Bud light) - 6 pack was $40.00 (yikes) and we had to go to the bar and get it ourselves. No beach side service.

It was a nice enough day; but I think a bit overpriced. I have heard rave reviews about Royal Palms on 7 mile beach. It's cheaper and we are going to try it next time in Grand Cayman. Royal Palms has a website. Check it out!

Have Fun!

Is this a ship excursion? I don't remember seeing it on the list? Or where did find out about it? I'd be interested in looking at this. Thanks!!

Yeah we booked it through Carnival. Looking forward to it just want to hear what others thought. Should be fun:)

We did this 2 summers ago. It was right when Tiki beach was brand new and things were still a bit unorganized. We did not book an excursion; but took a cab directly there. $25.00pp included 2 lounge chairs and an umbrella and 2 cups of rum punch. We also had access to there nice restrooms. When we first arrived, they weren't even "open" for business yet, that day; but we were still able to get in our loungers. We had to wait about 1/2 hour for our rum punch. We then ordered a bucket of domestic beers (Bud light) - 6 pack was $40.00 (yikes) and we had to go to the bar and get it ourselves. No beach side service.

It was a nice enough day; but I think a bit overpriced. I have heard rave reviews aboutRoyal Palms on 7 mile beach. It's cheaper and we are going to try it next time in Grand Cayman. Royal Palms has a website. Check it out!

Have Fun!

here are some pics from last spring at the royal palms pool and the beach area. we had the pool all to ourselves, no one swims in it, and any cabana we wanted. the food was good, we had wings and burgers and

the drinks were great, had a bucket of beer and some cayman colada drinks.

216175_1878346772779_1664560612_1905376_1468819_n.jpg[/img]

215763_1878344652726_1664560612_1905370_3836928_n.jpg[/img]

215215_1878338492572_1664560612_1905351_6976807_n.jpg[/img]

215823_1878342732678_1664560612_1905364_5368808_n.jpg[/img]

here are some pics from last spring at the royal palms pool and the beach area. we had the pool all to ourselves, no one swims in it, and any cabana we wanted. the food was good, we had wings and burgers and

the drinks were great, had a bucket of beer and some cayman colada drinks.

216175_1878346772779_1664560612_1905376_1468819_n.jpg[/img]

215763_1878344652726_1664560612_1905370_3836928_n.jpg[/img]

215215_1878338492572_1664560612_1905351_6976807_n.jpg[/img

215823_1878342732678_1664560612_1905364_5368808_n.jpg[/img]

Looks a PARTY!!!

• 1 year later...

What public beach was that? the one next door? We are looking at Tiki Bar and reviews are all over the place! I wouldn't mind saving some moola on something sunny and sandy! ;)

We were going to do this but the taxi driver said you had to pre-book, wasnt worth it or something.

Anyways, he dropped us off next door ( public beach ), restaurant, beverages etc. We could look over to tiki, a couple people from our group walked over ( along the beach ) and said we had the much better beach for swimming!

I just want to add the water is amazing for swimming/snorkeling :)

What public beach was that? the one next door? We are looking at Tiki Bar and reviews are all over the place! I wouldn't mind saving some moola on something sunny and sandy! ;)

At Royal Palms (along 7 Mile beach) you can do the all inclusive or you can pay $2 to get onto the beach and then rent your chairs/umbrella and purchase food.

We still may do the AI.....I like the idea of eating/drinking without worrying about the tab. If a bucket of beers was $40 (per the other poster), then AI is beginning to sound better and better.

There is a area on 7 Mile Beach called "Public Beach" which is free to use just lay your beach towel down. You can rent chairs and umbrella for 5.00 ea.

There is also a restroom and outside showers.

Public beach is just 250' from Calico Jack's Beach bar were you can get food and drink.

Transportation from the pier is 5.00 p/p ea way or walk a few blocks to the city bus stop for 2.00 ea way.

Public Beach is large with white sand no rocks in the surf.

Edited by runner15km

We went to Royal Palms last summer too. We walked out of the port area and across the street to where the group of vans was parked. I asked the guy if they were the buses that went to Royal Palms.... I think it was $10 for 4 of us. The driver told us when we got there so we'd know to get off. He said we could stand on the curb and wave down a bus to be picked up to return to port. When we were leaving, a taxi guy was really pushy to give us a ride. I told him it was cheaper to take the bus.......so he agreed to take us for the same price.

We went immediately when the ship docked & it was early. There wasn't anyone taking money to get in....it is $2 each. I asked the bartender & he said since no one was there, it was free. We took our stuff to the beach & grabbed chairs.

We did eat lunch there. It was good but expensive. We had conch fritters, a grouper sandwich with fries , a mango shrimp wrap, and sodas. It was almost $100 US money !

ry%3D110ry%3D110ry%3D110ry%3D110ry%3D110ry%3D110

Edited by CheckersMidwest

We then ordered a bucket of domestic beers (Bud light) - 6 pack was $40.00 (yikes). It was a nice enough day; but I think a bit overpriced.

$6.66 per beer for Bud Light!

Are you sure you weren't in Hell?

Edited by CaribbeanBound

The beaches are PUBLIC and free....you can rent chairs/umbrellas...food and drink are avail...pay for what you want. GC is EXPENSIVE! There is a bus...cheaper than cabs! No excursions needed to have a beach day in GC!

Calico Jack's Beach bar were you can get food and drink.

Calico Jack's is actually a very decent place to go at 7 Mile.

Looking forward to hearing more about Tiki Beach there. Might consider it for a change.

LuLu

~~~