Last second upsell fairy.

Cristallo

The upsell fairy called at the last second. We sail tomorrow morning on the Fascination. We're going from an inside mid-ship on the Upper deck to a balcony in the aft on the same deck. We paid $200 total to upgrade. Not sure if it was a deal or not....but we looked at a balcony when we booked and it would have cost us twice as much as we paid sooo.....

So it looks like even up to the last possible moment they will call.

Just a warning. I didn't know the Upsell Fairy called until I walked into my cabin (boyfriend surprised me). We went from an interior cabin to a balcony and I LOVED it. Now I will only cruise with a balcony so in the long run it will be costing me more money:)

Congrats on getting it for less than you would have had to pay. Just be sure you take advantage of it--room service breakfast is our favorite.

I know we LOVED having coffee on the balcony last time and I've been dreaming about it since. We were totally happy about the inside as this was supposed to be a last minute getaway. We booked because we got a dirt cheap resident rate and needed a vacation.

I'm excited because I tend to get up earlier then DH and now I can just go sit outside and watch the sunrise.

Archived