Well done HAL!

Grandma Gilly

I have had an issue that my TA could not sort out and they suggested I deal directly with HAL. As we are in the UK, my problem had to be directed to the Miami office. It has taken a week but we received a very favourable reply this morning (strangely enough via our TA) and I just want to say a big thank you to HAL for successfully resolving this issue. The customer service we have received has been great. Although a veteran of over 20 cruises, this will only be my second time on HAL. However they will be at the top of the list when we start looking for another family cruise.

Happy you got a good result and thanks for sharing here about it.

Lest there be confusion, HAL's headquarters are in Seattle......... what office in Miami were you working with? That is where Carnival (and others) have headquarters.

I have had an issue that my TA could not sort out and they suggested I deal directly with HAL. As we are in the UK, my problem had to be directed to the Miami office. It has taken a week but we received a very favourable reply this morning (strangely enough via our TA) and I just want to say a big thank you to HAL for successfully resolving this issue. The customer service we have received has been great. Although a veteran of over 20 cruises, this will only be my second time on HAL. However they will be at the top of the list when we start looking for another family cruise.

Really good to hear, good going Holland America. Thanks for posting this information, to often we hear about the bad, nice to hear some positives. Have a great cruise.:)

Archived