Obc

oldmovieguy

I've just booked a cruise for June 2013 and when I printed out my Confirmation Invoice ( I booked Direct with Celebrity) It shows my On Board Credit - I had to query the amount so I phoned Celebrity and it was sorted out. It is quite obvious on the Invoice so you couldn't miss it!! If I were you I would get in touch with them ASAP as the last thing you would want is to get onboard without it! Have a lovely cruise & even more fun spending your OBC:)

I've just booked a cruise for June 2013 and when I printed out my Confirmation Invoice ( I booked Direct with Celebrity) It shows my On Board Credit - I had to query the amount so I phoned Celebrity and it was sorted out. It is quite obvious on the Invoice so you couldn't miss it!! If I were you I would get in touch with them ASAP as the last thing you would want is to get onboard without it! Have a lovely cruise & even more fun spending your OBC:)

But if you booked with an outside source, it probably will not show up. It will appear on your account after a couple of days on the cruise.

Do you mean $500 OBC? It is unlikely to be in pounds.

If you have booked directly with Celebrity, your OBC shows on your confimration invoice. These are likely to have been emailed to you whenever something changed on your account. It is not shown in your eDocs. Never booked through a TA, so do not know about that.

Sue

Thanks for the advice and kind wishes OMG

Do you mean $500 OBC? It is unlikely to be in pounds.

If you have booked directly with Celebrity, your OBC shows on your confimration invoice. These are likely to have been emailed to you whenever something changed on your account. It is not shown in your eDocs. Never booked through a TA, so do not know about that.

Sue

I will check my confirmation invoice. and it is $s, £s must have been wishfull thinking. OMG

It is unlikely that your OBC would appear on any of the documents you would be printing. If you booked through a travel agent they can see it. If you booked directly with Celebrity, they can tell you if it is visible in their records.

It was booked with Celebrity and I am waiting for then to get baclk to me. OMG

Just printed out all documents prior to our impending cruise and cannot find the £500 on board credit promised anywhere, can anyone tell me where I should be looking?

Thanks

I recently booked my cruise directly with Celebrity and my confirmation did not reflect the OBC promotion. i called back and was told that the credit would be applied within 10 business days. So 10 business days later I requested a new updated confirmation of my booking to be sent to me and the OBC was listed there.

Do try and get it sorted BEFORE you board. Otherwise, its waiting around for e-mails etc. Even an e-mail confirmation will do the trick and produce this at the Guest Relations Desk.

Usually takes two days to show up on your account.

Just printed out all documents prior to our impending cruise and cannot find the £500 on board credit promised anywhere, can anyone tell me where I should be looking?

Thanks

Hi John,

Where are you and Jean going on this cruise? We are sailing on the Silhouette from Venice on May 18th, and my OBC shows on my e-mail confirmation.

Carolyn and John

Thanks

Hi OMG

We booked directly with X last year for 2012 and our obc has just shown on our invoice, after final payment.....$750!:D I was a little anxious for a time but all is in order.:::)

Hi John,

Where are you and Jean going on this cruise? We are sailing on the Silhouette from Venice on May 18th, and my OBC shows on my e-mail confirmation.

Carolyn and John

Hi Carolyn

We will be leaving Southampton with Eclipse on Saturday May 12th for the Western Med, who knows, we may meet up somewhere, have a great trip.

Jean and John

Hi OMG

We booked directly with X last year for 2012 and our obc has just shown on our invoice, after final payment.....$750!:D I was a little anxious for a time but all is in order.:::)

Thanks for that, the information was waiting for us this morning in an email from Celebrity. We used the new 'Live' Celebrity help line yesterday and were promised a quick response, don't get much quicker than that, well done Celebrity.

Archived