Additional Charge

JeweliM

Yes, there is an additional charge of $5 pp. DH & I ate there on embarkation day - it wasn't crowded at all, but service was somewhat spotty. As I recall, the menu was primarily crepes. We never ate there again during the cruise.

This ship dining location also has grilled panini sandwiches. Nice to have the variety of dining options on this ship.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Did a June 7-19, 2011, Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 77,224 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

Charge is $5 per person. Mostly crepes but there are some additional things like a panini, soup. It was fine for us to try once but we wouldn't do it again like the previous poster. It wasn't quick and it wasn't because it was busy. There were only maybe three parties in the whole restaurant. Had to ask for refills of water and ice tea. Just wasn't what we expected considering how everyone raves about it on CC.

Charge is $5 per person. Mostly crepes but there are some additional things like a panini, soup. It was fine for us to try once but we wouldn't do it again like the previous poster. It wasn't quick and it wasn't because it was busy. There were only maybe three parties in the whole restaurant. Had to ask for refills of water and ice tea. Just wasn't what we expected considering how everyone raves about it on CC.

We tried it once and the service was dreadful. And, no, the restaurant was not busy. There were more servers than customers. They just weren't interested in waiting on us. Won't be darkening their doors again.

Had lunch there on Constellation in January and on the Silhouette two weeks ago. Loved it and the service was wonderful. Our waiter on Silhouette works dinner in Tuscan Grill.

They were also very good with making Gluten Free Crepes for my DW. I did stop in a few minutes ahead to let them know we would need GF versions for her on Silho, on Connie it just took a few minutes longer for them to mix up the GF batter.

Savory ( Meal) crepes are very good, had a chicken one and a Crab one so far. The Desert Crepes are to die for:-) Worth every penny and then some.

You can also have breakfast crepes too.

When we were on the Equinox we ate a breakfast, lunch and dinner there during the 11 days. Always got a table by the windows .Nice salads and dessert crepes.

It was very relaxing and not alot of people. The wait staff was very attentive.

Great roast beef panini & salads are large and wonderful. Glad we took advice and ate at the Bistro day 1 - great place to eat, relax and wait for rooms to open.

Service was tremendous & waiter couldn't have been more efficient & personable.

We tried it once and the service was dreadful. And, no, the restaurant was not busy. There were more servers than customers. They just weren't interested in waiting on us. Won't be darkening their doors again.

Have to agree. I have been maybe half a dozen times at Bistro on 5 on several ships and Service was always, compared to the rest, below average. I don´t why...

At one time, when there was "casual sit-down dining" in the buffet during dinner hours, that was the training location for new servers. I understand that Bistro on 5 is now the training area -- this would account for the uneven service there. Can anyone confirm?

Archived