Vitamins

:confused:I take a ton of vitamins everyday to keep my moods in check..and genereally because theyre good for you.. Can I just take my daily pill separator or do I need to bring all the individual bottles so theres no question about what they are. None of them are prescription and i think they all look like vitamins..I dont want to lose them for being questionable though! Thanks!

You should have no problem bringing vitamins in your checked luggage, and you don't need to bring them in their original containers.

DW & I take 6 different vitamins and supplements each day. Whether we fly or drive to the port city, we take our daily pill separators in our carry-ons. For the balance of the pills, tablets and capsules, we just count out how many of each we will need and put them in one or more ziplock bags and lay the bags flat in a checked suitcase. We have done this in well over a dozen cruises, both from the US and from other countries and have never had any problems with either customs or cruise line officials.

Have a great cruise!

I buy the small zip lock bags (2 x3) that the crafts stores have then put our daily vitamins in each baggie they all go into a bit larger baggie & in the suitcase

no worries

Never heard of vitamines being an issue. My mother in-law often travels with 10-20 bottles to give to friends when she flies. I doubt the ship will care one bit what you pack in your luggage either.

Its a seperate thing to think they really change your mood, but the placebo effect is well documented so what ever works you should be in a very good mood :D

Archived