Your Experience on the Riviera Deck

Just curious how the oceanview rooms are on the Magic and Dream (Riviera deck). I hear the oceanview rooms are roomier rather than one with a balcony. Please let me know your experience on the Riviera Deck. Thank you.

Just curious how the oceanview rooms are on the Magic and Dream (Riviera deck). I hear the oceanview rooms are roomier rather than one with a balcony. Please let me know your experience on the Riviera Deck. Thank you.

If you don't have a balcony, that space is in your cabin. If I remember correctly, a balcony cabin has 185 squart feet and and ocean view has 225 or close to that.

I have never been on either ship but we loved our Oceanview on the Riveria deck. It made it SO easy when going to and coming back from port- just a single flight of stairs! It was also really easy walking up to the shows, or if I forgot a sweater or something.

Incredibly convenient.

On our last cruise we were on deck 8, and I won't do that again. I felt like I did nothing but walk up stairs all cruise. Bottom of the barrel is the place for me!

We loved our cabin on Dream -Riviera. It was a porthole cabin - cheaper than an oceanview, very spacious, and worth the savings! The cabin right next to us was an oceanview... I could not believe we got such an excellent deal while our neigbor had to pay the OV price!

Here are some pics. It is PT category.

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0172.jpg

We stayed in an ov on the dream on riviera. Great room, second bathroom with junior tub and sink, extra closet. Sleeps 5. We lucked out and got it as an upgrade for just the 2 of us.

There is a TUB on the Dream ?????

The Ocean View cabin (1419) Riviera Deck on the Dream was just fine. No issues that I can remember.

I stuck with a "no elevators" policy to force myself to get plenty of exercise, and by the end of each day I think I'd climbed about 75 floors. Great way to give yourself a workout.

Archived