Disney Fantasy Crowd Levels during...

What are the Disney Fantasy (any disney boat rather...) crowd levels like during October? Hopefully going to book the sailing of October 13th. I'm assuming crowds will be mild? :confused: Any feedback would be awesome and appreciated :)

What are the Disney Fantasy (any disney boat rather...) crowd levels like during October? Hopefully going to book the sailing of October 13th. I'm assuming crowds will be mild? :confused: Any feedback would be awesome and appreciated :)

Could be a bit on the lower side, however, the MR Oct cruises wound up being kids sail free so we had a lot of kids! And a fairly full ship.

:)

When I went in early Jan this year, half the ship was full of Brazilians, Colombians and other latinos , so just because it is school time in USA it does not mean there will be less crowds and children :D

When I went in early Jan this year, half the ship was full of Brazilians, Colombians and other latinos , so just because it is school time in USA it does not mean there will be less crowds and children :D

That's why I check the Brazillian travel agents web sites before I book WDW. There's a period in the summer where hoardes of Brazillian teens swarm WDW. They can be obnoxious so I avoid them.

We took our three grown girls, their husbands, and eleven grandchildren over the Columbus Day holiday last fall (Oct 9-13, 2011) and the Diz Dream ship was full BUT we never felt crowded or overwhelmed. We thought it would be almost empty LOL. Lots of kids pulled out of school (including ours!) Fantastic experience, unbelievable waiters. Don't worry about it-- just do it.

Archived