OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

Just cruising through this thread and momentarily interloping!

Tom, I'm rooting for you to win a game on your upcoming cruise. Soooo close last time!

Debra :)

If I recall correctly, Deb, you won LRC twice .......... or was your comment meant to be about the Seahawks winning? Anyhow, I hope you are going to join us.

How is the big guy doing?

Tom

If I recall correctly, Deb, you won LRC twice .......... or was your comment meant to be about the Seahawks winning? Anyhow, I hope you are going to join us.

How is the big guy doing?

Tom

Howdy! Yup -- I won twice and the mister won once. That was much fun on at-sea days. We are trying to whip up the same thing on our upcoming cruise in April. We shall see if we have any luck.

We're thinking about this cruise. Still pondering.

Say hello to your lovely missus!

Oh. The Bear is still vertical and on the green side of the grass.

Edited by mizdkc

Howdy! Yup -- I won twice and the mister won once. That was much fun on at-sea days. We are trying to whip up the same thing on our upcoming cruise in April. We shall see if we have any luck.

We're thinking about this cruise. Still pondering.

Say hello to your lovely missus!

Oh. The Bear is still vertical and on the green side of the grass.

Deb that is WONDERFUL !!!! I was wondering about Rick as well Give him our best and tell him to STAY VERTICAL Grass side up we would LOVE to have you guys with us again !!!:D

Ok N.F.L.'ers I have a tenative agreement for a hotel in FLL.

It is Hyatt Place, it is 91 SW 18th Avenue, Dania Beach, FL .http://fortlauderdaleairportsouth.place.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels-fortlauderdaleairportsouth-place/place/index.jsp?null

We are being offered a rate for Feb 1st to Feb 2nd and Feb 7th to Feb 8th.

King Bed $179.00 + tax

Queen/Queen Bed $189.00 + tax (Queens may have up to 4 people in the room at this rate)

Includes:

· Transfers from the FLL airport to the hotel

o

Hot Breakfast

Transfers from the hotel to the Fort Lauderdale cruise port (Based in two people per room additional guests in room 8. each)

FFree WiFi

Shuttle service within a three mile radius.

There is an extensive shopping plaza across the street Oakwood Plaza. There is a Millers Ale House there, A KMart, Job Lot, Old Navy I think, Dollar Store, BJ's Wholesale Club ( I am a member and there is a Liquor store inside)

The hotel prices in FLL are ALL very high. I have stayed at Hyatts before and I trust their cleanliness once you lay your head on the pillow and the quality of their product. There are some other hotels nearby that are a few (10) bucks cheaper, but I have also stayed at one of those and there is no comparison.

Also many FLL hotels are not not including complementary cruiseport transfer. As part of the group they are providing us with port transfer.

Please sign up below if you are interested in this hotel option. WE MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 8 ROOMS PER WEEK TO QUALIFY FOR THE GROUP RATE, OTHERWISE BEST AVAILABLE RATE PREVAILS.

Please do not book yet directly with the hotel we must get a group code and Im trying to get a feel for things first

Cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin WEEK ONE - KING

IslandToIsland - Tracey and Marcus WEEK TWO - KING

Suziq333 - Sue and Bruce WEEK ONE - not sure yet

Elephantman - Helen and Tom, Week ONE, KING

Team NFL'ers trying to get our list growing as it seems that many of the hotels are selling out sooner than we would think as we are staying during the PEAK season.

It is Hyatt Place, it is 91 SW 18th Avenue, Dania Beach, FL .http://fortlauderdaleairportsouth.place.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels-fortlauderdaleairportsouth-place/place/index.jsp?null

King Bed $179.00 + tax

Queen/Queen Bed $189.00 + tax (Queens may have up to 4 people in the room at this rate)

Includes:

o

Hot Breakfast

Transfers from the hotel to the Fort Lauderdale cruise port (Based in two people per room additional guests in room 8. each)

FFree WiFi

There is an extensive shopping plaza across the street Oakwood Plaza. There is a Millers Ale House there, A KMart, Job Lot, Old Navy I think, Dollar Store, BJ's Wholesale Club ( I am a member and there is a Liquor store inside)

The hotel prices in FLL are ALL very high. I have stayed at Hyatts before and I trust their cleanliness once you lay your head on the pillow and the quality of their product. There are some other hotels nearby that are a few (10) bucks cheaper, but I have also stayed at one of those and there is no comparison.

Also many FLL hotels are not not including complementary cruiseport transfer. As part of the group they are providing us with port transfer.

Please sign up below if you are interested in this hotel option. WE MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 8 ROOMS PER WEEK TO QUALIFY FOR THE GROUP RATE, OTHERWISE BEST AVAILABLE RATE PREVAILS.

Please do not book yet directly with the hotel we must get a group code and Im trying to get a feel for things first

Sweetreet - Rita and Jay - Week TWO

Ernvette - Lenore and Ernie - WEEK TWO

Team NFL'ers trying to get our list growing as it seems that many of the hotels are selling out sooner than we would think as we are staying during the PEAK season.

Amy and other Team N.F.L. cruisers - I am sorry to have to say this, but I have cancelled this B2B. :( There are a number of things going on in my life right now that I need to focus on. I haven't yet, but I may also have to cancel my Hawaii cruise.

I know with Amy as the group leader you'll have a fantastic time and I wish you all calm seas, blue skies and lots of fun.

Hope to see you on a future cruise.

Sandy hunny Im sad and sorry to read this, but I know that you need to focus on the other things that are going on for you. They will get better I just know it.

Dont forget Alaska Summer 2014 and even if you aren't sailing it with us, WE WILL have to find a way to get together somewhere somehow for some Tim Hortons !

You know I love you hunny, be well my friend <3

King Bed $179.00 + tax

Includes:

o

Hot Breakfast

FFree WiFi

Please add us to week one, king bed:)

King Bed $179.00 + tax

Includes:

o

Hot Breakfast

FFree WiFi

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan - WEEK ONE KING

Ramrax4 - Robin and Robert - WEEK ONE KING

King Bed $179.00 + tax

Includes:

o

Hot Breakfast

FFree WiFi

add King to Ernie and and and Lenore please--thanks

King Bed $179.00 + tax

Includes:

o

Hot Breakfast

FFree WiFi

Ernvette - Lenore and Ernie - WEEK TWO - KING

ndskurfer - Scott and Angela and Scott and Tina - WEEK ONE QUEEN/QUEEN

The fare viewer is working again so I checked my rates and the prices have come down slightly, for the 6 day it's showing a price reduction of $67.64 and for the 8 day $78.72

While not a huge savings I'll take it. I sent an email to Kathryn so we'll see what happens, I'll keep you all posted.

UPDATE ON THE HOTEL......

I received the contract from the hotel that needs to be signed and returned so anyone considering the hotel please let me know because we need a minimum of 8 rooms each week to get the group rate....I know a lot of the FLL room prices are high and they are starting to sell out so I would like to be able to guarantee us these rates. Once I sign the contract with Hyatt, if we don't get our minimums we will be charged prevailing rate in January which is when our cut off date is and they will release unsold rooms.

King Bed $179.00 + tax

Includes:

o

Hot Breakfast

FFree WiFi

UPDATE ON THE HOTEL......

I received the contract from the hotel that needs to be signed and returned so anyone considering the hotel please let me know because we need a minimum of 8 rooms each week to get the group rate....I know a lot of the FLL room prices are high and they are starting to sell out so I would like to be able to guarantee us these rates. Once I sign the contract with Hyatt, if we don't get our minimums we will be charged prevailing rate in January which is when our cut off date is and they will release unsold rooms.

King Bed $179.00 + tax

Includes:

o

Hot Breakfast

FFree WiFi

PlatinumBob - Rob and Trish WEEK ONE KING

Edited by cruisingcouple2008

Amy, I know this is off topic but......when do you think they will open the 2014 Alaska itinerary/bookings?

Are you thinking a 7 day, inside or outside passage, leaving from Seattle or Vancouver, maybe further up like Anchorage? Just wandering what your thoughts are, if any:D

Amy, I know this is off topic but......when do you think they will open the 2014 Alaska itinerary/bookings?

Are you thinking a 7 day, inside or outside passage, leaving from Seattle or Vancouver, maybe further up like Anchorage? Just wandering what your thoughts are, if any:D

Oh PLEEEEEEEASE do Vancouver, then you can stay with us precruise. We have potentially 2 rooms available so PLEEEEASE come see us ;) :D :cool:

oh SuziQ I was told around mid to late March they would be coming out. Mary is on it every single day except this week of course because she is cruising. I was planning to to the round trip seattle one some time mid/late July. Really though just have to wait and see when it comes out but Mary is ready for us all as soon as they do and I can promise you we will all be very happy.:D

Oh Sorry Robin I see now it was you LOL that posted the question and Suzi that did the begging.... I say you and Bruce should come down to Seattle for a pre cruise rondeavous if you can't sail with us !

Edited by cruisingcouple2008

Boy looks like I have some catching up to do.

DH and I are booking this cruise when we get holidays approved which won't be a problem just want to make sure they are set but we are on this cruise and doing the B2B very excited to meet you all.

Kim

I was told around mid to late March they would be coming out. Mary is on it every single day except this week of course because she is cruising. I was planning to to the round trip seattle one some time mid/late July. Really though just have to wait and see when it comes out but Mary is ready for us all as soon as they do and I can promise you we will all be very happy.:D

@Amy- that's sounds great, looking forward to it!

Boy looks like I have some catching up to do.

DH and I are booking this cruise when we get holidays approved which won't be a problem just want to make sure they are set but we are on this cruise and doing the B2B very excited to meet you all.

Kim

@MikeNKim-welcome to the group!