Just got off the Liberty

coasterjan

We had an awesome cruise - the weather was *perfect*. Debarkation was amazingly easy - 15 minutes after we left our stateroom, we were standing on the sidewalk waiting for our shuttle. Embarkation was a little busier, but the lines moved well and it wasn't difficult.

Every crew member we encountered was pleasant and friendly. I can't find anything at all to complain about! Food was good, service was good, fellow guests were mostly polite and friendly, Guy's burgers are *delicious*, and the ports were all amazing (we went diving in every port!)

The shows weren't as impressive as I remembered them on the Dream, but still good. The female singer was especially great. One of the comedians was merely "eh", but the others were very enjoyable.

I LOVE the hot tubs in the Serenity area, overlooking the front of the ship.

I had such a great time, I can't wait to start planning the next cruise!

CoasterJan

we had an awesome cruise - the weather was *perfect*. Debarkation was amazingly easy - 15 minutes after we left our stateroom, we were standing on the sidewalk waiting for our shuttle. Embarkation was a little busier, but the lines moved well and it wasn't difficult.

Every crew member we encountered was pleasant and friendly. I can't find anything at all to complain about! Food was good, service was good, fellow guests were mostly polite and friendly, guy's burgers are *delicious*, and the ports were all amazing (we went diving in every port!)

the shows weren't as impressive as i remembered them on the dream, but still good. The female singer was especially great. One of the comedians was merely "eh", but the others were very enjoyable.

I love the hot tubs in the serenity area, overlooking the front of the ship.

I had such a great time, i can't wait to start planning the next cruise!

Coasterjan

going on the liberty with grandchildren age 14 & 17 - do they have the family comedy shows?????

going on the liberty with grandchildren age 14 & 17 - do they have the family comedy shows?????

Yes, they have family-friendly comedy shows. Same comedians, but at an earlier time and without the cussing and sexual references.

:-)

Coasterjan

I sailed Liberty over Thanksgiving (no kids) and will be doing week after Thanksgiving this year with my kids ages 6 and 8. YES, they do have family comedy shows. I am a Christian, and would NEVER consider taking my young children to what they deemed 'family friendly'. I am not a prude, but felt jokes were made that had sexual innuendos to them and that comedy can be clean without the bathroom talk. Your grandchildren will do fine with the 'family friendly' comedy based on their ages, but I would not suggest taking young children there.

We had an awesome cruise - the weather was *perfect*. Debarkation was amazingly easy - 15 minutes after we left our stateroom, we were standing on the sidewalk waiting for our shuttle. Embarkation was a little busier, but the lines moved well and it wasn't difficult.

Every crew member we encountered was pleasant and friendly. I can't find anything at all to complain about! Food was good, service was good, fellow guests were mostly polite and friendly, Guy's burgers are *delicious*, and the ports were all amazing (we went diving in every port!)

The shows weren't as impressive as I remembered them on the Dream, but still good. The female singer was especially great. One of the comedians was merely "eh", but the others were very enjoyable.

I LOVE the hot tubs in the Serenity area, overlooking the front of the ship.

I had such a great time, I can't wait to start planning the next cruise!

CoasterJan

I will be on the Liberty in September! Glad you had a great time and good to hear all the positives. So, are the hot tubs on Serenity hot? And also, which deck of the serenity are they on?

thanks!

Archived