When you try to do a booking on the HAL website do all the available cabins show up?

I have been looking at some options for another cruise since HAL cancelled our cruise, and I notice when you try to locate cabins available it appears only a maximum of 6 cabins that are available show up. Is that correct?

Yes, about 6 will be listed, but if you have a specific cabin to book, enter the number in the box labelled "Enter Specific Stateroom Number" which is below the listed numbers.

A message will appear if the stateroom is available or not.

Good luck.

That's correct. I don't know of any site that shows the complete inventory. Some have said you can "ask" for a specific cabin number on HAL and see if it's available but to go through that process for every cabin in a category could take some time depending on the category.

I used the web site today to check availability in the category that interested me. I liked the fact that after I was shown 6 possible choices I could put in other cabin numbers to see IF they were also available. I didn't have to put in every number as I had previously looked at the deck plans and had written down cabin numbers that I liked.

Archived