Where is Oasis now?

For some reason, AIS shows Oasis going at 8 knots travelling north near Miami, yet her destination is shown as Labadee. Is there an error on the MarineTraffic website or am I missing something here?

Most likely an ill passenger that needs to be offloaded.

The NCL Gem had a similar issue today

Sitting still off the coast of Miami...some sort medical issue with someone onboard. A medical alert was called out around 5pm...followed by another announcement a couple hours later asking for blood donors. No general announcements yet about exactly what's going on.

Oh..we're on board.

Hopefully all is as well as possible of the person requiring medical help. Please keep us posted if you find anything out and enjoy your cruise.

Andrew

Underway again now...some sort of emergency boat/ambulance just pulled away from Oasis and heading back to Miami...we're underway again. Still no details to what happened.

Thanks again for reporting to us. Hope the rest of your cruise goes well.

Kind of hovering outside the port of Miami entrance - moving slowly again. Too much excitement with only 14 days till ours!

I hope the roll call doesn't catch us here... It is bad enough that we watch sail always, now we are glued to Marine Traffic. :D

Hope all is well for the people who required help.

Wow I was aboard the Oasis and during the course of the 2 weeks we were on there were 3 Alpha Alpha's called, but geez never realized they off lifted anyone. I do know in one of the ports an ambulance came and took a passenger away. That was week one of our cruise. Can't remember if it was Cozumel or Jamaica. Hope all is well. Must have been taking a nap when they announced the blood thing as you all know you can't hear the announcements in your staterooms. So thanks for the update!

Wow I was aboard the Oasis and during the course of the 2 weeks we were on there were 3 Alpha Alpha's called, but geez never realized they off lifted anyone. I do know in one of the ports an ambulance came and took a passenger away. That was week one of our cruise. Can't remember if it was Cozumel or Jamaica. Hope all is well. Must have been taking a nap when they announced the blood thing as you all know you can't hear the announcements in your staterooms. So thanks for the update!

My god, how scary -- the thought of being taken off the ship to a Mexican or Jamaican hospital ! :eek: No way!

Archived