How do I find out what time is emarkment on the ship

skiladyldp

I can't speak from experience, but I found this on the FAQ section of the Oceania website:

When can I board?A: Guests are required to be onboard the vessel at least one hour prior to the scheduled departure time. Early boarding is available to guests booked in Concierge and above staterooms. Guests sailing onboard Regatta, Insignia and Nautica: Concierge and above staterooms - 11:00 AM; All other staterooms - 3:00 PM. Guests sailing onboard Marina and Riviera: Oceania, Vista and Owner's Suites - 11:00 AM; Penthouse Suites - 12:00 PM; Concierge Verandas - 1:00 PM; All other staterooms - 3:00 PM. A lunch buffet is served from 11:30AM to 5:00PM. Also, although I do not have it in front of me right now, I remember reading about embarkation time in the blue booklet that Oceania sent with the cruise docs.

Hope this helps!

Going back to the hair dryer question ... on Marina last fall I didn't notice a hairdryer problem, but then I have short hair these days and no patience, so I probably didn't let it run long enough to want a time out.

However, it occurred to me that in questioning people about the problem -- the quality and quantity of hair is part of the equation! Someone with very short hair may not have the problem, someone with long, thick hair might well have the problem.

When I had long hair (not for a while now) it took FOREVER to dry my hair. Now that it is short, it doesn't take much time at all. My hair remains thick, wavy and coarse ... but there's a lot less of it these days!

Mura

P.S As far as boarding time is concerned, many people in lower level cabins have gotten early boarding. It depends on how many people are in the buffet at the time you want to board. You might have to wait ... but then again, you might not.

Going back to the hair dryer question ... on Marina last fall I didn't notice a hairdryer problem, but then I have short hair these days and no patience, so I probably didn't let it run long enough to want a time out.

That is another thread :D

Oceana is a P & O ship

OCEANIA is the cruise line here

Now ...depending on your cabin CAT you can board anywhere from 11 am as stated above.

We usually arrive by 2 pm & board no problem ...for the lower CAT

In US posts you must be onboard 90 min prior to sailaway

Archived