Unlimited Drink Refills - The Glass

I know when you sign up for the free drink refill package, RCL gives you a refillable glass. I was told the glass isnt that big. Can I bring and use my own refillable glass which can hold up to 24 oz - or will RCL restrict me to using their glass? :confused:

I know when you sign up for the free drink refill package, RCL gives you a refillable glass. I was told the glass isnt that big. Can I bring and use my own refillable glass which can hold up to 24 oz - or will RCL restrict me to using their glass? :confused:

The container is not small. Feel free to bring your own, and as long as you show your SeaPass card with the "sticker", they will gladly fill it for you.

It's actually a good sized travel type mug. I think it's at lest 16oz. You get to keep it too. Of course anytime you want a soda just show your Seapass and you can get a soda at any bar or dining venue.

Archived