Other Ships in Port

Ballater

Does anyone have an updated link that shows which ships are in which ports for any given day? I had it the last time I sailed, but it's no longer working.

Thanks very much!

I don't have a link for all ports, but if you google each port you're going to, you can probably find schedules that way. That's what I usually do. Include the word "port" in your search and the local port authority site should come up in the list.

Does anyone have an updated link that shows which ships are in which ports for any given day? I had it the last time I sailed, but it's no longer working.

Thanks very much!

As Kathy mentioned, port-specific web sites generally provide the most accurate information if you can find them and if they post schedules far enough out for the dates you are interested in.

One free web site that provides port schedules for many ports in one place is cruisetimetables.com. I also use cruisecal.com, but that requires a subscription to get to the calendars for specific ports.

Regards,

John.

Thanks very much!

There are sites out there that give this information; however, quite a lot of them charge. If you search for the name of the port followed by Port Schedule, you might be able to find the information.

Hi, here's another one that might be worth a look. Phil

http://cruisett.com/ports.

cruisett.com used to be a good site. I don't think it has been updated in a while. For example, I cannot find any of the current or future schedules for Cunard on cruisett. And cruisett is not showing any ships in Southampton from June 2012 on.

Regards,

John.

cruisett.com used to be a good site. I don't think it has been updated in a while. For example, I cannot find any of the current or future schedules for Cunard on cruisett. And cruisett is not showing any ships in Southampton from June 2012 on.

Regards,

John.

They appear to update it about once a year. It is a shame that it has not been updated recently because it is a useful site. I hope that they do so soon.

CruiseTime Tables is also quite good.

There are charters, ships from less well known lines and schedule changes so even if you check the internet beforehand, you can still wake up to find a surprise docked in the next berth.

Archived