Blu on "M" class

Gracie115

I have searched but can't find a thread specifically about "Blu" on the M class ships. I know it's still new but would like to hear from any one who has been in Aqua and Blu on Infinity or Summit. Good, not so good? etc. We really like Blu on S class. Thanks!:)

I've been in AQ on both the Infinity in January and the Eclipse in April. I found Blu to be good, and similar on both ships.
Blu on S class ships resides in a space that was designed for it in the specialty restaurant area. Blu on the Infinity is in a space carved out of part of the MDR. It looks good though, and has one side along the windows.

[quote name='Gracie115']I have searched but can't find a thread specifically about "Blu" on the M class ships. I know it's still new but would like to hear from any one who has been in Aqua and Blu on Infinity or Summit. Good, not so good? etc. We really like Blu on S class. Thanks!:)[/quote]

I've read many posts from folks on Summit and Blu, and 99% of them were very positive.

Thanks to all who've commented. We've been in Blu on all the "S" class ships, is the area of the MDR on "M" class as large, will it seat as many as on the "S" class? We were in a suite on our last "S" class and were able to go to Blu nearly every night, wondering if we are lucky enough to upgrade to a suite on an "M" class if there is enough space to be able to do that again...(I know about the $5.00 charge)

We just got back from AQ on Summit and our first time eating in Blu. We enjoyed dining there but did not really enjoy all the food. However the service was wonderful. What we did learn that if you are not satisfied with whatever is on the menu you can ask for anything that is on the menu in the MDR and they will get it for you. In Blu they are 100% about pleasing their guests. Breakfast is also very, very good there.

Gail

Archived