ferry service and life vests for kids...

shankill

Been to Bermuda many times and never once saw anyone, adults or children, wearing life vests on the ferry. they do have them and their locations are posted, but I never seen anyone being handed life jackets or belts on the ferry.

No, you don't wear them while you're on the ferry any more than you routinely wear life jackets while you're on your cruise ship. They're only worn in the event of an emergency.

No, you don't wear them while you're on the ferry any more than you routinely wear life jackets while you're on your cruise ship. They're only worn in the event of an emergency.

Not only Bermuda. Been on a lot of ferries in different countries including in the US and never have they handed out life jackets. The cruise ships don't hand then out in tendering operations either. Alaska excursion on a small boat to Tracy Arm. Nope.

Guest LoveMyBoxer
Does anyone remember if the ferry service in Bermuda has children's life jackets? We are leaving soon for Bermuda and have 4 children in our group.

Yes they do have children's life jackets just in case of an emergency only

Thank you for your responses! I know we don't wear them on the ferry, just wanted to make sure they have children's life vests on board in case of emergency. I knew cruise critic members would have the answer!

Archived