Flat Iron

matt082600

I've always been able to bring mine......Could you imagine the riots if they forced women to give them up? I could see it now.....hundreds of frizzy-haired women with death in their eyes!

I've always been able to bring mine......Could you imagine the riots if they forced women to give them up? I could see it now.....hundreds of frizzy-haired women with death in their eyes!

Yep, that might be a deal breaker for DW. I'd just tell her to wear a hat.....and that wouldn't go over well;)

I would quit cruising if hair tools were no longer allowed.:eek:

OP, I always pack all my "equipment" in the checked luggage. No probs. Just make sure it's in good working order (no frayed cords or looking like it's been to hell and back...as mine sometimes do. I've gone as far as buying a brand new curling iron just for cruising).

You know my wife and daughter? :eek:

I bought a brand new curling iron (I don't use a flat iron) for our cruise in February and it turned out to be defective. :mad: I had to go the whole cruise with just my blow dryer. :o Note to self: check all new appliances BEFORE taking them on vacation.

Archived