Onboard Rhapsody

We are in cabin 8544 which is one with floor to ceiling Windows. Great for viewing Alaska! Unlimited views and you stay warm. Asked about I Pads, they say they do not have bugs worked out so it may be a while. Hope to post cabin pics soon.

We are in cabin 8544 which is one with floor to ceiling Windows. Great for viewing Alaska! Unlimited views and you stay warm. Asked about I Pads, they say they do not have bugs worked out so it may be a while. Hope to post cabin pics soon.

I'd love to see pictures of that room, it sounds amazing for Alaska.

We have that cabin and 8548 Friday. We've seen a good pic on RCI fb page, hopefully you can post some more before Thursday. Happy Sailing!

My prayer for you is that you have better weather all week long than my DW had two weeks ago!!

Come on Alaska sunshine!!:) Hope your cruise is great!!;)

Rick

I have several pics of the new floor to ceiling windows on Rhapsody. The inside of the cabin is dark since the pics show the view of Dawes Glacier. The exterior shot shows the window area where the 8 new cabins (4 on 7 and 4 on 8)are on either side of the ship. Great views for Alaska. You can stay warm and have an unlimited view!

As soon as I figure out how to get them to upload I will post them.

Ah will look forward to them. We have cabin 8596 the starboard aft junior suite on August 31st...a great balcony we hope for watching the scenery this time. We missed some last time. Have to remember but love the lower outside deck. Once was the only person there for 45 minutes...no people no crew and watched the pristine countryside roll by....outstanding! have a great time.

Lou

What category are they classed as? I have seen them as Ocean View, but also as Owners Suite. Would love one!!

On decks 7 and 8, these cabins are called Category F, Large Oceanview.

My prayer for you is that you have better weather all week long than my DW had two weeks ago!!

Come on Alaska sunshine!!:) Hope your cruise is great!!;)

Rick

Rick, we were there the weeks of May 4, 11 and 18 on Radiance and the weather got better each week and by the last cruise we had sunshine and temps between 55-60 degrees. Though, during the week of May 4 I felt like we were back home!

Archived