Rccl dreaming...

When you dream about that next cruise what do you dream about...is it a pool dream...a dinning room dream...cabin frolic...being clled to the naughty room to justify your smuggling habits...standing in line on a stair case waiting for a tender...trying to cool off on those nice vinayl seats at the ice show...pizza in the promenade...what is it...the masses want to know!!!!!!!!!NAVAGATOR OF THE SEA'S 3-9-2013...

Never had a balcony before and this is my 2nd time cruising. I was on Majesty last year and Mariner in a few days time.

So I know the ship is going to be bigger and being able to sit outside in you own private space watching the world go by!!:D

My day dreams are what you describe, sitting on balcony etc...my real dreams are often more like nightmares...missing the ship tops the list!!! I'm always running after the boat as it's pulling away from the dock in my real dreams about the ship...Freud would have a field day with my REAL dreams! lol...

Sitting out on the balcony with DH watching the sun come up ! Then again in the evening watching it set. Sooo beautiful over the caribbean !

Oh and listening to that wonderful BING when I get on the ship and then the horn blowing as we pull away from port and I realize it's real we are going on another cruise:D

When I can't fall asleep, I lay on my stomach roll a towel up under my head and put a paperback book in my hand. Close my eyes and pretend I'm napping in a lounge chair by the pool. This usually leads to falling fast asleep and wonderful cruise dreams.

Too bad i don't wake up tanned!

Archived