Sapphire Princess Quick Review 5/19-26, 2012

MichTraveler

What is the Princess Hospitality center in downtown Anchorage?

What services does it offer? Can we access it if we don't use the Princess transportation from Whittier?

There are a few different places they use, but it is Convention Center like meeting room. Restrooms in the building and easy tour bus right outside the doors. Really just a big room with some chairs and a place to store your luggage (carryons). Some water but no snacks. I am sure you could use, but not much "hospitality" really -- just a place to wait all day until the late flights are ready for check-in

I wonder how long David Cole will be on the Sapphire. We will be on her August 4th for the southbound. I have read a lot of wonderful comments about him on this site.

We are doing the Sapphire again in Sep and I hope he is still on board. He had just returned from vacation on our May sailing, so I am hopeful he will still be our CD.

Thanks for posting the review. We're sailing on August 4 on the Sapphire with a five-night cruise tour beforehand. We sailed on the Sapphire to Alaska in 2010, but that was a roundtrip cruise out of Seattle. This will be our first time going to Fairbanks, Denali, and Anchorage.

Archived