Repricing cruise visa points

I will be using my points for a free cruise on the Allure in March. I am "locked" in a price for the ocean view cabin, but have booked a balcony. I of course owe them $$. I did ask RCL the question and have read here very carefully about repricing when the price goes down. My question is this, the ocean view cabin went up $40 while the balcony stayed the same. I never asked the question if that happens do they readjust/reprice as well, so that I would owe them less? Thanks for any information.

I will be using my points for a free cruise on the Allure in March. I am "locked" in a price for the ocean view cabin, but have booked a balcony. I of course owe them $$. I did ask RCL the question and have read here very carefully about repricing when the price goes down. My question is this, the ocean view cabin went up $40 while the balcony stayed the same. I never asked the question if that happens do they readjust/reprice as well, so that I would owe them less? Thanks for any information.

Anytime there is a price decrease in your category you need to call them and let them know if there is a price decrease. If it applies to you they will credit it towards the balance owed.

Anytime there is a price decrease in your category you need to call them and let them know if there is a price decrease. If it applies to you they will credit it towards the balance owed.

The price went up in the oceanview I booked, not up. The balcony I booked stayed the same. So, it is sort of an opposoite price drop. The ov went up which would add more value... less I owe /rcl. Does this make sense.

The price went up in the oceanview I booked, not up. The balcony I booked stayed the same. So, it is sort of an opposoite price drop. The ov went up which would add more value... less I owe /rcl. Does this make sense.

What they have told me is that the price of your credit is determined by the lowest price available OV at the time they receive your redemption request. It does change after that point.

Yes you can call them and have the coupon re-applied, As long as the balcony price does not go up as they re-price the category that you are booked in as well as the minimum ocean category.

Same thing if your balcony price goes down you have to watch the minimum ocean view price to make sure that it has not changed as well.

Archived