When do the shows change??

6 of us

The shows travel from ship to ship. Sounds like you had the same schedule.

We were told that the average life of a show is +/- 10 years. It makes the rounds of the fleet in that time. (Carnival's Behind the Fun Tour is full of information like this)

If you had sailed the same ship for your 3 cruises, you likely would have seen 3 different shows.

We were told that the average life of a show is +/- 10 years. It makes the rounds of the fleet in that time. (Carnival's Behind the Fun Tour is full of information like this)

If you had sailed the same ship for your 3 cruises, you likely would have seen 3 different shows.

Ive sailed the same ship multiple times and seen the same show over and over and over.

If as you say its plus or minus 10 years, then if I kept on the same ship, why would you say it would be likely to have seen different ships. Maybe Im misreading what you said.

I do know its a long time between changes. Ecstasy was the same since 2006 anyway, as long as it was out of the gulf. Have not been on it since it moved last year.

In past 5 years we have been on about 6 ships and 12 cruises and see same shows over and over. For example ticket to ride at least 6x.

They are staying on a good 10 years now and giving us another reason to try another cruise line.

When we did the Behind the Fun tour on Freedom a few months ago, I asked this question when we were in the theater. The answer I got was that the shows "never" change. (so I think 10 years is probably a legit estimation).

, why would you say it would be likely to have seen different ships. Maybe Im misreading what you said.

That is what we were told. It is possible that Carnival's tour guides are as creative with their answers as the Customer Service people who answer the phone. :rolleyes:

It's really time to change the Welcome Aboard show with that stupid blow up ship and the dancers in silly sailor suits. I bet they hate it now too.

lol I have to agree, as its the same on every single ship I have been on .. now that is really getting old, though I go to see who the CD is on a new ship and see the dancers, as I love watching them.

Archived