Traditional dining question

I am asking this question for my granddaughter who will be cruising on Allure in Sept on her honeymoon.

The TA mistakingly put them in early dining and they prefer late. Can they talk to someone onboard to request late? If they want to go to anytime (sorry, I am a Princess cruiser and not sure what it is called) can they? I know on Princess once you switch you can't switch back.

Thank you all for your info.

I would call the TA now and request the change. If that doesn't work, then yes....see the Maitre' D upon boarding to request the change. Not sure about Princess, but on most lines, if you aren't signed up for "anytime", you can't use that option.

Have them call their TA and switch it...........if full,have them waitlist it...........it may come open before their cruise.......

If they want MyTime Dining,they can either sign up ahead(if available) thru their TA or do it when they get on board..........either way,they will have to prepay the tips for the week........

But they will not be able to switch back and forth during the week......one or the other..

I would call the TA now and request the change. If that doesn't work, then yes....see the Maitre' D upon boarding to request the change. Not sure about Princess, but on most lines, if you aren't signed up for "anytime", you can't use that option.

Princess has a similar restriction and won't allow passengers to switch between traditional and Anytime Dining at will. If their TA is unable to change their seatings on their RCI cruise before boarding, they should go to the Dining Room shortly after they board to change seatings or to sign up for My Time Dining.

I am asking this question for my granddaughter who will be cruising on Allure in Sept on her honeymoon.

The TA mistakingly put them in early dining and they prefer late. Can they talk to someone onboard to request late? If they want to go to anytime (sorry, I am a Princess cruiser and not sure what it is called) can they? I know on Princess once you switch you can't switch back.

Thank you all for your info.

Have their travel agent contact RCI and change the dining assignment to Late Seating. Early Seating is usually the more difficult to change to, so they should be fine.

Ray in NH

Archived