Missing Roll Call Link?

It has been removed from the top of the royal Caribbean forum , you now have to get to it from here by clicking on cruise critic message boards and scrolling down to the roll call section , I agree it was much simpler having the link at the top of this forum , just another click away now .

Problem solved, Cruise Critic changed the layout of the page. What I'm seeing now is that it is on the right of the screen along with links to other Royal sites. Advertising is also down the right side instead of bottom. I did miss the link for two days:)

Do they remove roll calls sometimes? I cruised on Navigator in 2007, and have not been on CC in over a year, but when I searched for the old board, I couldn't find it anywhere! There were boards from even before then too that I could find, but not that particular one. Hmmm.....Anyone know?

Do they remove roll calls sometimes? I cruised on Navigator in 2007, and have not been on CC in over a year, but when I searched for the old board, I couldn't find it anywhere! There were boards from even before then too that I could find, but not that particular one. Hmmm.....Anyone know?

It is still there, I just pulled a link for you out of your old posts.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=392930

No, Mema, that's not it. I just posted on that thread once, that was the roll call for the cruise right before ours. I just made a comment about them leaving "our" ship tidy and in order! lol! That did show up in my old posts, but nothing from the roll call I was in.

No, Mema, that's not it. I just posted on that thread once, that was the roll call for the cruise right before ours. I just made a comment about them leaving "our" ship tidy and in order! lol! That did show up in my old posts, but nothing from the roll call I was in.

If no one posts for awhile, it goes bye-bye:cool:

Archived