Drinks Calculator for 2012 Celebrity Century

Reedweaver

For some reason it won't open on my computer - says unsupported file???

I have until next Friday to decide on the drinks package for August so will try to find other info to help, thanks

Lyn

Sorry, now I realise - oops xls = excel

Just worked it out, thanks, I doubled the total for two weeks is that correct?

I will definately need a drinks package for hubby - not sure about me though. I bring my own mocha mix for my hot drinks and a couple of martinis a day is about my limit, so not sure it would pay.

Lyn

Sorry, now I realise - oops xls = excel

I will definately need a drinks package for hubby - not sure about me though. I bring my own mocha mix for my hot drinks and a couple of martinis a day is about my limit, so not sure it would pay.

Lyn

How do you book this online for UK cruisers? On Manage my Booking, the Beaverage Package gives no prices and a US phone number to call. Do we have to phone Celebrity UK direct to book before the prices go up again. Also can you tell me how much the Premium and Classic alcohol packages are in sterling per day.

Thanks

How do you book this online for UK cruisers? On Manage my Booking, the Beaverage Package gives no prices and a US phone number to call. Do we have to phone Celebrity UK direct to book before the prices go up again. Also can you tell me how much the Premium and Classic alcohol packages are in sterling per day.

Thanks

If you log in and then go to 'my reservation' you'll see an option called 'beverage packages'. It's right in the middle at the top of the page. We booked ours just like this and the prices for a 12 night cruise were £294.62 for a classic package and £361.58 for the premium. It makes no mention of a 10% discount but the prices shown are the discounted prices.

If you log in and then go to 'my reservation' you'll see an option called 'beverage packages'. It's right in the middle at the top of the page. We booked ours just like this and the prices for a 12 night cruise were £294.62 for a classic package and £361.58 for the premium. It makes no mention of a 10% discount but the prices shown are the discounted prices.

That is what I have been doing but the following message appears ...'Unfortunately, this product is no longer available online. Please inquire again once onboard'.

You might find this handy if you dont know if the drinks packages will be worth it..

I got to the 'Premuim' package very quickly when you start to add cocktails each day....

Rename the PDF to XLS.

Virus free

Very handy thanks, but the total prices for the packages, are they for 7 days including 15% gratuity? New to Celebrity and beverage packages. Thanks

Why can't I open the link? Can someone post the info, please!

Cheers!

click on the link, but hit 'save' not 'open'. at the end of the file name add ".xls" and change 'save as type' from Adobe Acrobat Document to 'all files'

Note that Premium cocktails are quoted at $8 but I'm sure most martinis are $10 and molecular martinis are $12

The calculator does 6 days and is really for the Alaska cruise as this will have more 'Sea days' than maybe a med cruise.

Its all amendable though if you know a little about excel..

I can modifiy it anyway you want though...just let me know...

You might find this handy if you dont know if the drinks packages will be worth it..

I got to the 'Premuim' package very quickly when you start to add cocktails each day....

Rename the PDF to XLS.

Virus free

Thanks! This confirmed premium package for us is worth it at the current discount!

:)

Thanks for your feedback. As we like to have a couple of glasses of wine with dinner it looks very likely that a package is the way to go and order single glasses than purchasing a wine package, and then we have the mixed drinks included etc.

Not investigated the wine packages yet though. As I say we're completely new to Celebrity, but know RCI's wine and dine package well!:D

That is what I have been doing but the following message appears ...'Unfortunately, this product is no longer available online. Please inquire again once onboard'.

I also get the same message, it maybe because I don't travel until May 2013? Anyone know?

Thanks

Thanks for the info on drink prices. I thought I heard that water was $4.00 a bottle. Actually, the prices on most of the drinks seemed lower than I thought they would be. Is this all 2012 info? Are the drink prices basically the same on all ships?

The prices on the calculator came from a combination of actual prices last year with an increase of about 10% for this year...

They are for the Celebrity Century mainly, but they wont be far off for the other ships.

Just use it as a GUIDE to whether they would be cheaper for you.

If you only get to £200 and the package you want is £197, then its not worth it.

Lots of people underestimate what they actually drink whilst on holiday...its not a doctors appointment, so be honest!..:)

Tried and just will not work :(

Try to open it like this, click on the link, but hit 'save' not 'open'. at the end of the file name add ".xls" and change 'save as type' from Adobe Acrobat Document to 'all files'

it should work now.:D

Archived