Sales must be bad

antsp

Who knows what the airfares are going to be when they are finally available? Which in most cases will probably be about October, 2012.

"The Shadow Knows" :D

End of November is what I'm thinking.....:):D:)

Bob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

first, why would I fly all the way to Europe for a 6 day cruise? If I'm flying all that way and spending all that money, I'm going for more than a week.

Second, aren't they setting themselves up for another Costa Concordia type situation - when people get on and off - if some folks do the full 12 days and others do 6, how do you know who has done muster drill.

I'm just sayin.....

We think they are a little more organized than than you are giving them credit for. :rolleyes:

[quote name='cruising cockroach']Looks like the Crown P's 18 day TATL repo in December isn't selling well. Inside is now $1,000, 1,100 and 1,600 for inside/outside/balcony.[/quote]

a) Sailings between the end of Thanksgiving and the start of Xmas are usually priced lower due to lack of demand at that time.

b) Temperatures in the European ports at that time of year are not great for those who like warm weather.

[quote name='caribill']a) Sailings between the end of Thanksgiving and the start of Xmas are usually priced lower due to lack of demand at that time.[/quote]

I was kind of surprised Princess is keeping 2 ships in Europe until December while many re moving the ships back in October.

[quote]
b) Temperatures in the European ports at that time of year are not great for those who like warm weather.[/quote]

Not even tepid. Quite cold in fact.

Archived