OBC on Alaska Cruisetour

CTGirl

I know this has been asked before but I did a search and I could not find it so I hope you don't mind that I ask again. We are doing a 7 day Alaskan cruise next year along with a 4 day land tour. We used FCC from the older system to book the cruise. We have a minisuite. How much should we get for OBC? Our personilzer says we have $100 each. I thought we should get $50 each. Does Princess include the number of land tour days when they give the OBC? Thanks

Hi Paul,

That's what I thought. I think Princess might have made a mistake. We actually did something a little complicated with the FCC. We had two cruises booked, one in June 2013 (a 12 day) and one in Nov 2012 (a 10 day). We booked the June one first so it used the oldest FCC. Both FCC were from when a 10 day got $100 OBC. We then cancelled the June cruise and booked the Alaska and then we switched the FCC so that the oldest from the June cruise was now on the Nov cruise and the Alaska cruise used the FCC from the Nov cruise. I think somewhere in the switch Princess did not reduce the OBC to $50.

[quote name='paul929207']Shelley,
Did not realize post was from you when I first replied. Hope all is well with you and lance.[/quote]Hi Paul, Yes it's me. All well here, I hope with you and Jeannie ans well. Thanks for asking.

[quote name='geoherb']Our onboard credit is showing up as $100 per person for our upcoming cruise tour. We have booked an obstructed view guarantee.[/quote]Very interesting. Is yours a 7 day cruise as well?

Archived