All things Carnival Breeze!

Topo Gigio

Hello All!

Loving this thread more than my roll call!

Does anyone know if the Tandoori is still in the Breeze, is open for just for lunch, and if it is open every day or just sea days?

It's one of my favorite lunch stops on Carnival. The Victory (our most recent getaway) didn't have one at all.

Thank you in advance,

Bridget

Hello All!

Does anyone know if the Tandoori is still in the Breeze, is open for just for lunch, and if it is open every day or just sea days?

It's one of my favorite lunch stops on Carnival. The Victory (our most recent getaway) didn't have one at all.

Thank you in advance,

Bridget

Breeze has a Tandoori corner. Don't know if it's open for dinner though.

it was a mixed bag on last wks sailing on Breeze. I would say about a quarter of the men had suits, quarter sports jacket, quarter tie, and other just polo. Very lax for elegant nights.

Good to know. In the past hubby has always worn his tux on formal nights. But it's been a while since we've been on Carnival. Perhaps it's a bit less formal now than it used to be. But we usually wind up in a specialty restaurant because we don't want to bring an extra suitcase with all the formal wear. With this info, perhaps we can just eat in the MDR on those nights as well and with a dress shirt and a tie, he will feel right at home and not underdressed.

Hello All!

Thank you in advance,

Bridget

I think threads like this posted one is much better than trying to find the right roll call.....Other than Tattoos, would love to meet other people sailing on the Breeze on 5/4/14 out of Miami to KW, Cozumel, Grand Cayman.....let me know so that something can be set up

I think threads like this posted one is much better than trying to find the right roll call.....Other than Tattoos, would love to meet other people sailing on the Breeze on 5/4/14 out of Miami to KW, Cozumel, Grand Cayman.....let me know so that something can be set up

The link below is to the general Carnival Breeze roll call section. The reason you can't find your roll call is because of one of two reasons, either you're not looking in the right area, or, even if you are in the right area, there is no roll call set up yet for your specific sailing. So, you can obviously start one and then other cruisers can join in or you can wait until someone else starts one if you're more of a follower than a leader.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=726&order=desc

Does anyone know if Kat from Russia is still on the Breeze? When I was on in December she was working at Tides bar during the day and Liquid nightclub during the night and was AMAZING! I'd also like to know if Sylvia is working in the Piano bar?

I'll be on the August 25th sailing. :)

Does anyone know if Kat from Russia is still on the Breeze? When I was on in December she was working at Tides bar during the day and Liquid nightclub during the night and was AMAZING! I'd also like to know if Sylvia is working in the Piano bar?

I'll be on the August 25th sailing. :)

During our January cruise, we found out that Sylvia was going to be transferred to the Sunshine once the Destiny transformation was complete. Between the entertainment of Ron Pass and her toxicology expertise, the Piano Bar was full and seats at the bar were coveted.

During our January cruise, we found out that Sylvia was going to be transferred to the Sunshine once the Destiny transformation was complete. Between the entertainment of Ron Pass and her toxicology expertise, the Piano Bar was full and seats at the bar were coveted.

I agree, they both made it by far my best piano bar experience of any cruise I've been on! It's going to be hard to top it with both of them gone.

My daughter has been eying the photos of the rope course. I saw a post earlier on here that mentioned the height requirements and regulations for someone to do the course alone. To me this would imply that if someone is shorter it would be OK to do the course with a parent as long as its safe. My daughter has just turned 4, but already 42.5 inches tall. Has anyone on here either personally taken their child around this age/height on the course with them, or know of someone who has? My top priority here is SAFETY!!! I have ZERO issues saying NO to her if it isn't a good idea. Just looking for a little pre-cruise advice to keep in mind for when I may be looking at those ropes only through my "mommy" eyes when really everything is perfectly fine. LOL

:confused:

Only one person is allowed on the ropes in each section. There were some children who did have to be helped off of the course because of one thing or another.

Lighter people can walk around better than the heavier ones.

• 2 weeks later...
Can someone explain how ordering at the steakhouse work. I see note on bottom of menu that says additional entrees are extra. Does that mean by the inverse that i can order multiple apps etc?

As a general rule of thumb, you're entitled to 1 App, 1 Soup, 1 Salad, 1 Entree, 2 Sides and 1 Dessert. You also get the pre-dinner one bite Amuse Bouche. If by some chance you wish to indulge in a second entree, it is an extra 20.00. If there are 2 Apps that are screaming your name for you to devour them, you can ask your server kindly and they will oblige, but only if you're eliminating a soup, a salad, or both. I have seen patrons order and receive 2 Apps each and then they split a caesar salad before enjoying their entrees.

Serenity..on the Breeze...if you want a hammock or a clamshell...get there early...firstr sea day i was able to get one at 8AM......second seaday I could not get one at 10 and yes they do mark them.....I went in the hot tub and came back to find a sticker on my stuff. I found it to be "hot" on Serenity.....no Breeze.......we left Serenity after a few hours and moved to deck 11 aft.