Emerald Princess July 28th Copenhagen

Suds12

Hello!

We are new to Cruise Critic and would love to hear from other fellow passengers sailing on the Emerald Princess, July 28th cruise from Copenhagen to St. Petersberg. Currently, we are still debating about the 3hr. trip to Berlin and whether we should explore options. Also, we are serioulsy thinking of taking an Alla tour in St. Petersberg.

We welcome your thoughts and thanks!

The place to meet others sailing with you is the Roll Call for your cruise. To join, Click Boards at the top of this page, Scroll down to Roll Calls, click on your cruise line, Click on your ship. Find the thread for your sailing.

Hello!

We are new to Cruise Critic and would love to hear from other fellow passengers sailing on the Emerald Princess, July 28th cruise from Copenhagen to St. Petersberg. Currently, we are still debating about the 3hr. trip to Berlin and whether we should explore options. Also, we are serioulsy thinking of taking an Alla tour in St. Petersberg.

We welcome your thoughts and thanks!

Welcome to Cruise Critic! I strongly recommend SPB Tours in St. Petersburg and Berlin. Among the best tours I've ever taken. Our guide in Berlin was a woman from Connecticut who married a German. Very knowledgeable. We had a luxury bus to Berlin and SPB put groups together to share the cost. I think we had only 22 people on a bus for 44. I thought going to Berlin was very much worth the effort. It's a part of history. http://www.spb-tours.com/

Archived