MDR - post menus before dinner?

michelle028

Hi

Going on Carnival Legend in August. Does the ship post the MDR menus outside the restaurant before dinner (example, during the day sometime) so we can decide whether to go to the MDR or buffet? I know NCL and RCI does it.

Thanks for your reply!

Yes, we were on the Miracle last September and we were able to check the MDR Menu and Sail & Sign accts from the TV in the rooms. We were on the Victory just a couple of weeks ago and the menus were not posted on those TVs although the acct info was.

Yes, we were on the Miracle last September and we were able to check the MDR Menu and Sail & Sign accts from the TV in the rooms. We were on the Victory just a couple of weeks ago and the menus were not posted on those TVs although the acct info was.

Thanks! Good to know since I found it very useful to check S&S and menu when everyone is getting ready in the room!

• 2 weeks later...

I am just off the Magic today (had a wonderful cruise; will post a review within the next few days). The menu cannot be accessed from the TV anymore, but it is always posted outside both dining rooms. I assume that is the case on all ships.

Mitsguy...I can't wait for your review!!! We'll be on the Magic on July 15th :) Do you by chance have the Fun Times? I'm wondering if they still do the "Build Your Own Ship" contest? It's where you make a ship out of whatever you can find and set it to sail in the pool....my son loves it and has been thinking of ideas for his next ship but if they don't do it anymore I want to let him know now so he's not disappointed;)

As to the menus....if they're not available on the TV, and only the "day of" are posted at the MDR...how does one pick a night for the steak house? After much searching, I'm thinking we may just have to take our chances and be spontaneous, Heaven forbid! LOL!!!!!

Archived