Need help in finding bras

I am a 34B on a petite 104 pound frame. I am looking for bras that have no padding or pushup, no lace, no underwire, no seams on the cups and preferably solid color and not matronly. Bali, Olga and Jockey for Her all used to make my kind of bras but I can no longer find them. Haynes makes a couple styles that are okay but I'd prefer something slimmer than what they currently offer.

Any suggestions that are NOT a sports bra?

Well, your stats and requirements are pretty much the opposite of mine, BUT, I think I've seen things that might meet your needs in the One Hanes Place catalog.

Alas, this doesn't come in bra sizes but it's cute: http://www.onehanesplace.com/outlet/bras/wirefree-bras-%28all%29/-23782--1

Similar to the first: http://www.onehanesplace.com/outlet/bras/wirefree-bras-%28all%29/barely-there-customflex-fit-reg%3B-lightly-lined-striped-wirefree-bra

I actually have this one (in a much larger size) It doesn't support me very well (I really love an underwire) but it might work for you http://www.onehanesplace.com/outlet/bras/wirefree-bras-%28all%29/bali-downtime-cool-stretch-reg%3B-wirefree-bra

Structured but no wires: http://www.onehanesplace.com/outlet/bras/wirefree-bras-%28all%29/bali-concealers-wirefree-bra

There are lots more options - you can search by wirefree or seamless or other search options - I find it a search friendly site. I usually order online because I know what bras I want - but you can return stuff to an outlet store if you have any nearby (which I like- the outlets don't usually carry my size but it's fairly painless to return stuff there)

Whoo-hoo, that is close to what I like and I will probably order that one.

cb at sea, I USED to think my mom was silly to buy many multiples of something she liked. She was forever saying "...if I like it, they will stop making it." How often she was correct!

Might try HerRoom.com. I found my "front loader" (bras that have a single plastic clip in the front instead of back hook and eyes:p) that I had been looking for for years. I am also a difficult size so often can't get what I want in store because they don't think my size is "normal" :mad:

My process is order one on-line and wear a few times then if it is really working I order 9-10 and it does me for a couple of years and then start over.

Good luck. I hardly believe it but 2 of the things I buy most often on-line are bras and shoes -- two things you would think had to be tried on the most.

t 2 of the things I buy most often on-line are bras and shoes -- two things you would think had to be tried on the most.

But if you're an odd size and/or know exactly what you want - it's the best way to go. I order most of my bras & shoes online too:p

My secret goto place for bras, (I'm 110lb, 34A) for exactly what you are looking for is American Eagle Outfitters! Their Aerie intimates brand has a huge selection for girls/women our size with varying bras that are all solid colors, seamless, no lace, no padding. Super cute, tons of solid colors.... soooo comfortable.

I also like their prices, since it's a store whose demographic is mainly teenagers, the price point is usually lower. When there's sales on top of that, I usually stock up!

I'll check out American Eagle Outfitters this weekend and failing that resource, will order online. I truly had not considered ordering bras online but scouring the malls has been fruitless so what the heck?

baliintimates.com has some other plain styles should anyone be interested.

Kohls carries a lot of Bali styles - did you look there? I often order the Bali style I like from ohp.com because the prices can be cheaper, unless Kohls is having a great sale, but if they had the one you're interested in, you could try it on.....

Barely There has a few that meet your criteria. If you go to their website under solution finder you can check the boxes that you want or don't want and it will show you the choices. I love their bras and they are simple designs which is what I want for everyday wear.

Hi:) not sure where you live but all the major department stores

have undergarment departments.....Penneys, Belks, Macy's, Kohl's,

Dillards, just to name a few.

Every once in awhile I get resized, Victoria's Secret I'm a 34D, Maidenform and Target bras I'm a 36B. Balis I'm a 34C. Bra sizes can be different depending on brand. TMI I did a bra/panty raid at Victoria Secrets semi-annual sale:D. I always try on bras, I need to know the girls are looking good;).

Archived