a skittledeedoo review for you, Miracle 5/30-6/7

mamaskittles

Welcome back. Happy you are feeling better. I am so glad that I was not left in suspense for too long since I just started reading the other day. My mom PCOInstructor and my brother DISPCYCLE told me that I just HAD to read it because it was the funniest review. Well..I must say that I absolutely agree with them.

Hi Mamaskittles friends, just wanted to let you know that Mamaskittles hasn't been feeling well, she has a head pain the size of her DS's wardrobe and hasn't been at the computer.:( She appreciates all the sweet comments you all have left and wants me to assure you that the saga will continue as soon as she feels better. Oh in case you're wondering, in addition to being soaftasylum, I'm also Sisterskittles. :D

So nice of you to come let everyone know...we were getting concerned for our beloved author!

Mamaskittles nooooo :-( Please don't encourage them to make the serenity area a smoking area - pleassssseee.

Granted smokers should have a nice area where they can enjoy the ship and enjoy their cancer sticks, but not where people go to get away from the hairy chest contest and the kids running amuck.

And smokers don't want to get away from that as well???:rolleyes:

Hi All

First a shout out to LizaMM , hey Hun - miss you!!

Loving the review too! I just logged onto CC for my second time and I may be hooked. DM's account of the events are dead on!! It was my first cruise and I can't wait to hit the open seas again! Although, I fear no future cruise will ever live up the bar mamma has set!! She is the smartest and funniest person I know. Everything good about me, I got from her!!!! Muah!

looking forward to more of your comedic recount of the best vacation ever!

Gots to go, costume change of course!!

YAY! An appearance from the infamous Skittlette! You are lucky to have such a fun Mom. Some of my best vacations were with my Mom as well!:D

Okay so where was I, Oh yeah the cruise.

Heeheehee just kidding I first want to apologize for the long delay in the rest of the review. I was really feeling lousy for a while. I have rested and relaxed so I am ready to continue.

I need to thank everyone for their good wishes. I felt your healing karma through cyberspace and I am sure that's what sped me on my road to recovery.

stock-photo-the-statue-of-liberty-and-th-of-july-fireworks-51160693.jpg

Welcome back, Mama!!!! Your followers have missed you! So glad you're feeling better:) Can I get you an omellete?:p

Hi All

Loving the review too! I just logged onto CC for my second time and I may be hooked. DM's account of the events are dead on!! It was my first cruise and I can't wait to hit the open seas again! Although, I fear no future cruise will ever live up the bar mamma has set!! She is the smartest and funniest person I know. Everything good about me, I got from her!!!! Muah!

GOOD to see you on here!!!! I was going to send you a message....I have some crazy stuff going on and also was fighting a sinus infection so I I kind of fell behind in my social ventures!! I will catch up with you in the next couple of days for sure........And YES mama is smart and funny and kind and you DO have these qualities also!!!

Would soooooooo love to cruise with the 2 of you again.....am looking at early January at the moment with my oldest DD and her BFF .....they are 2 very interesting.....funny, smart, lovely and fun young women to cruise with.... hint hint ;)

Heeheehee just kidding I first want to apologize for the long delay in the rest of the review. I was really feeling lousy for a while. I have rested and relaxed so I am ready to continue.

I need to thank everyone for their good wishes. I felt your healing karma through cyberspace and I am sure that's what sped me on my road to recovery.

Glad to see your back!! I can't wait for the rest! I am going through a little bit of PCD as "real life" has hit me a little hard the past couple of weeks SO I am very much looking forward to the rest of your tale so I can re-live it all in my mind :D Keep on mending! You deserve to feel well!!

Guest LoveMyBoxer

Glad you are feeling better! Please take your time, LOVE this review!

Hi All

Glad to see you posting...feel we know you very well already.

What a wonderful tribute you are to your Mom...:)

Love your review.... Are you sure you are not an author? You should make a book out of this review. You have quite a sense of humor and that's what you need... Vacation time is an adventure time. Anything goes. I'm going back on the Miracle August 2nd and you have me already looking up the famous "Omlette Man". I hope I see him. (lol). I also want to go back to Nick and Nora's for my wine...... Can't wait.. Mary49

Does anyone remember the beautifully written, absolutely hysterical, review of the Glory by CC'er Delta Hotel? (with editorial comment by his wife Shakey Beef)...

Much the same thing happened...he wrote & posted, wrote & posted...and then got bored with us I think ;).

Perhaps Mamaskittles is bored with either the project she's taken on, or us...or both! :eek:! Hope not, but it sure seems like it...:(.

Does anyone remember the beautifully written, absolutely hysterical, review of the Glory by CC'er Delta Hotel? (with editorial comment by his wife Shakey Beef)...

Much the same thing happened...he wrote & posted, wrote & posted...and then got bored with us I think ;).

Perhaps Mamaskittles is bored with either the project she's taken on, or us...or both! :eek:! Hope not, but it sure seems like it...:(.

Mama S doesn't owe us anything.... She has been under the weather lately. Please be patient as we all are and keep the faith that we will be rewarded in the end.

Mama S doesn't owe us anything.... She has been under the weather lately. Please be patient as we all are and keep the faith that we will be rewarded in the end.

That's what I'm hoping for as well...but it's been sooooooooooo long lol.

That's what I'm hoping for as well...but it's been sooooooooooo long lol.

come on now.... it has been three days..... I know it's good but surely you can wait three days!!!

come on mama don't prove me wrong!!!

come on now.... it has been three days..... I know it's good but surely you can wait three days!!!

come on mama don't prove me wrong!!!

It's been 3 days since she said "I'm back!!"...it's been 10 days :( (June 24th) since we've had the pleasure of reading any part of her fabulous review!

I remember reading Delta Hotel's memoir regarding his family's cruise to Canada on the Glory - it went on for weeks, maybe even months. I did look forward to going on and seeing what he was writing about.

It's the same here, if Mamaskittles has time to write and share I will be happy to read all about it. If not, I understand we all have more important things to tend to other than posting on here to inform/entertain us. I am thankful for what I have already read.

Well anyway, hope you are feeling better Mamaskittles and I'll be here if and when you are ready to continue sharing your adventures with us. I like your attitude of not stressing over the unimportant things in life - a little humor goes along way.

Thanks for the chuckles.

I too hope she comes back soon. I am suposed to be working, but cannot stop reading this review. How can you not simply adore this woman :D And her writing style just keeps you wanting more.

What an articulate and intelligent Lady. And what FUN it would be to cruise with her

I too hope she comes back soon. I am suposed to be working, but cannot stop reading this review. How can you not simply adore this woman :D And her writing style just keeps you wanting more.

What an articulate and intelligent Lady. And what FUN it would be to cruise with her

I agree! I think I may have been the first responder here to actually ask her to cruise with me....back in post # 108. ;).

Love your review.... Are you sure you are not an author? You should make a book out of this review. You have quite a sense of humor and that's what you need... Vacation time is an adventure time. Anything goes. I'm going back on the Miracle August 2nd and you have me already looking up the famous "Omlette Man". I hope I see him. (lol). I also want to go back to Nick and Nora's for my wine...... Can't wait.. Mary49

Mary49, I'm loving this review also. Are you going to see the band? Pink

Mary49, I'm loving this review also. Are you going to see the band? Pink

Hi Pink, yes I'm going to see Music Unlimited. I wonder if it's the same band that I saw last time or new members? I wrote to Ike and he e-mailed me back and said that they were going to be there. Can't wait... ..

Mary49

Yes I remember that one. And I have thought of that one several times while reading this one. It must be something about New York. Sailing out of NYC gives great reviews..lol.

Hope you're feeling better soon!! I cannot wait to hear more!! I was on this cruise but never ran into you! Although, I'm pretty sure your son kindly took a picture of my friend and I with the rocker who loved Karaoke (Tim I think his name is...although people called him Boots!) LOL!:D

Archived