a skittledeedoo review for you, Miracle 5/30-6/7

mamaskittles

CABIN FEVER IS ALL THE RAGE

Dinner is done, dessert is ordered and the waiters are dancing. DS wants to know if they do the same dances over and over. I told him yeah I have heard these same ones before and our tablemates who cruised last year said they were the same songs then. He was flabergasted that after singing the same songs week after week, for years in some cases, most of them did not know the words. As usual I had no answer. He is just so cute sometimes that DS of mine.

Loving your review. I am particularly enjoying the part about your DS. I know you said he was a musical theater major. I can so relate because my DS is 17 and at a theater magnet high school with plans to major in musical theater in college. I also get lots of technical critiques (most of which I don't understand!) from him on the Carnival shows. The fact that the waiters don't know the words to the songs does seem a bit odd, since they do sing the same ones year after year!! The Tony awards are an "event' at our house and the opening of a new Broadway musical is a cause for celebration and a trip to NYC! DS last saw "Evita" and is obsessed now. The "Evita" soundtrack plays constantly in our home! But I digress...back to your wonderful review!

I also love your DS's costume changes, because that so reminds me of my DS...those theater types...it's not "clothes," it's costumes, sometimes with a matching hat for DS! Can I ask what your DS does now that he is out of college? My greatest fear is that after all the work to get DS into a musical theater program in college (all of the auditions, travel to unified auditions, etc) that he graduates with...well, with a BFA in musical theater, which gets you what? A wonderful job as a waiter? It's a bit baffling to me, but it's my son's passion!! So, it's good to hear from another musical theater mom!!

I'm only on pg 5 review, but just had to let you know how much I like it. Oh, by the way, I am also menopausal and was always soooo hot all of the time until my dr. recommended a wonderful Rx called Prempro. Totally takes the hot flashes away. DH laughs at me now because I am "cold" all the time. My dr only recommended it for a year, so I don't know what it will be like once I stop taking it, but the relief now is wonderful!!

Your photo is great...I can see why the photographers thought you and DS were a couple or wouldn't want to assume that you were old enough to be his mom! You are very pretty!

Hi all! As a Mamaskittles follower, I too was disappointed that she is probably not going to finish it! However, I also did just get off the Miracle and although I'm probably not as entertaining as she is, I am writing a review of my trip! I am rather new at posting on this site and I'm not sure how to put a link on here, but my thread is called Elvis, Tattoo Boys and Creepers...My Review of the Carnival Miracle July 1-9, 2012

Check it out if you are interested! :) Thanks!

Peace, Love & Cruising

AlyK

Hi all! As a Mamaskittles follower' date=' I too was disappointed that she is probably not going to finish it! However, I also did just get off the Miracle and although I'm probably not as entertaining as she is, I am writing a review of my trip! I am rather new at posting on this site and I'm not sure how to put a link on here, but my thread is called Elvis, Tattoo Boys and Creepers...My Review of the Carnival Miracle July 1-9, 2012

Check it out if you are interested! :) Thanks!

Peace, Love & Cruising

AlyK[/quote']

Yes, it's a very good review that she is writing! I'll post the link here for you:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1668386

OMG I am soooooo sorry. I have been fighting some really bad blood pressure issues. 210/120 on and off for weeks. DS and DD and sister skittles and all the rest of the skittlers are making me rest as much as I can but believe me Vlad and my story is not over.

STEWART did not improve as the week went on, but I came to believe he had other issues.

I intend to try and finish it in it's entirety by the end of the week-end.

I would never make you think you stand a chance,

Then refuse to see it through.

That's a thing I'd never do.

First correct response wins a kharmic high-five and a loud whoopwhoop!!!

Guest LoveMyBoxer
OMG I am soooooo sorry. I have been fighting some really bad blood pressure issues. 210/120 on and off for weeks. DS and DD and sister skittles and all the rest of the skittlers are making me rest as much as I can but believe me Vlad and my story is not over.

STEWART did not improve as the week went on, but I came to believe he had other issues.

Glad to see you back. Answer = There are worse things I could do from Grease!:D

Guest LoveMyBoxer
Glad to be here for sure :D

WHOOOOP

WHOOOOP !!!!!!!!!

Leaving soon on the Miracle and WILL be looking for the omellete guy! We are on a mission:p

Yay!!!!

Glad to see you back. Hope you get that BP down!

Spoke with your DS last week. Hoping to see him soon.

Oh well....I missed out on the high five and whoop whoop since Ijust read this now BUT....I'll continue with the lyrics just for FUN :)

I could stay home every night,

Wait around for Mr. Right.

Take cold showers every day,

And throw my life away,

On a dream that won't come true.

Archived