Best Vacation Sale - Check your ES

VickiD59

It must be a last ditch effort to fill the handful of remaining balconies on our 7/1 Miracle cruise but all the balcony categories 8A-8K are the same price; sale promo with PG. I almost couldn't type the ES forms fast enough for all our cabins :eek:

Check out your ES fares.

My PG rate dropped $30pp. The other cabin with our booking booked a month earlier than us so their price is still $100 lower thanks to the Memorial Day sale! I always see people say the sales are worthless but they help us :)

It must be a last ditch effort to fill the handful of remaining balconies on our 7/1 Miracle cruise but all the balcony categories 8A-8K are the same price; sale promo with PG. I almost couldn't type the ES forms fast enough for all our cabins :eek:

Check out your ES fares.

Am I missing something? I see the lowest rate at $1349 for a balcony on this sailing. That is really pretty expensive!

They have it for our Destiny sailing too that leaves 6/30.

I could get an OV for the same price, but I lose our interior Lido (I love being on Lido) and would have to go to Riviera or Main.

No thanks. I'll keep the Lido. I get better sleep in an inside cabin anyways.

The "sale" didn't amount to anything for us but, I'm happy to report I claimed my FIRST price drops on both of our Valor/Glory B2B for Dec. Dust off the old pom-poms and, "Give me a C, give me an A...

Am I missing something? I see the lowest rate at $1349 for a balcony on this sailing. That is really pretty expensive!

The sale promotion w/ PG rate is 1299.00 for our 8K, which is 150.00pp less than the rate we booked with a year ago. Eight night summer sailings out of NY aren't cheap.. ya pay for those 5 glorious sea days ;)

the pricing on my b2b's havent changed up or down since I booked, guess I am still to far out. :(

Our 1/27 Victory sailing has dropped twice in two months - total of $90. Our 1/20 Victory has increased slightly. Good thing I can get that guarantee drop, and not have to pay more when the prices go up. :D

Archived