Took 12 YEARS but 1000 posts!

Learned soooo much on the boards about many topics. Hopefully have also helped. Cruise Critic has changed quite a bit but it is still entertaining and helpful. My first ever cruise was on Carnival when I was in my early 20's. Now at 41 ive taken 19. Only 81 left to go!

Congrats...

I love that you added a rating system to all of your cruises. Did you base this on the ship or the good or bad time you had?

Congrats...

I love that you added a rating system to all of your cruises. Did you base this on the ship or the good or bad time you had?

Guess it was my overall feeling I had when I got back. Most cruises are great. I don't expect all that much and appreciate how lucky I am just to be able to have the opportunities ive had. Only one bad cruise where I wish I had stayed home. Some stand outs...the garden villa obviously (if you cant have fun in 6000sf of luxury its time to throw in the towel. Taking Mom on Caribbean Princess for her 60th birthday but my most memorable is my cruise on HAL last year for my 40th birthday. Mom took me and we knew it would be our last trip together so every moment was priceless. Today is the one yearanniversary of her passing. That cruise always makes me smile.

I love the way you give one NCL ship a "4" rating and then your very next cruise you took a different NCL cruise and rated in 10+++ :) Without even knowing the pros & cons of each sailing, I still think you present a valuable lesson ~ never judge an entire cruise line on just one cruise.

And 1,000 posts in 12 years? Yah, that's about my speed lol.

Learned soooo much on the boards about many topics. Hopefully have also helped. Cruise Critic has changed quite a bit but it is still entertaining and helpful. My first ever cruise was on Carnival when I was in my early 20's. Now at 41 ive taken 19. Only 81 left to go!

Slacker.

;)

Considering that the two leading posters on CC are CCL cruisers with over 70k and 60k each in less then 6 years, you are going to have to pick up the pace a bit to catch them.

Hugh in Dallas

Yeah, but most of us don't sit at our computer day and night reading and posting as we have many other things to do.:eek:

Considering that the two leading posters on CC are CCL cruisers with over 70k and 60k each in less then 6 years, you are going to have to pick up the pace a bit to catch them.

Hugh in Dallas

Just start throwing out a LOT of one word posts that contribute little or nothing, reply on every thread whether it contributes or not and most importantly have an opinion on everything! You will be in the top in no time! :p

I guess my biggest issue :rolleyes: is that as I read a post and the answer is clearly stated I move on. I don't feel the need to repeat what is already there over, and over and over.......

Just start throwing out a LOT of one word posts that contribute little or nothing, reply on every thread whether it contributes or not and most importantly have an opinion on everything! You will be in the top in no time! :p

I guess my biggest issue :rolleyes: is that as I read a post and the answer is clearly stated I move on. I don't feel the need to repeat what is already there over, and over and over.......

You got that right!

well you could book a couple of cruises, and say good morning, good afternoon and good evening a lot to everyone else that posts on the roll calls. That'll get you in the top 10 in no time, as one person has done.

Hugh in Dallas

well you could book a couple of cruises, and say good morning, good afternoon and good evening a lot to everyone else that posts on the roll calls. That'll get you in the top 10 in no time, as one person has done.

Hugh in Dallas

Yep........

Gee, I wonder who you could EVER be posting about?

thumbnail.aspx?q=4591144554201722&id=40d4637fd6bb1b7290b80f455ac681a1

Don't forget being the top poster in any of the given thread scenarios!

Archived