Budweiser on the Emerald

awinte2

We are planning our cruise on the Emerald and have heard they do not serve the aluminum cans of Bud anymore. This is my husbands fav beer and every cruise we have been on it has been available. Does anyone know if this is temporary. May seem petty to some but when your paying for drinks you like to have what you like.

Thanking you in advance for your help.

We are planning our cruise on the Emerald and have heard they do not serve the aluminum cans of Bud anymore. This is my husbands fav beer and every cruise we have been on it has been available. Does anyone know if this is temporary. May seem petty to some but when your paying for drinks you like to have what you like.

Thanking you in advance for your help.

We sailed the Emerald in Feb/Mar and i was gutted to find the Budweiser no longer available. I had to try some of the other beers / lagers and finally settled on the Coors Lite. It not bad, but i always Budweiser in the fridge at home.......along with Coors Lite now, if it's cheaper.

Pete

We sailed the Emerald in Feb/Mar and i was gutted to find the Budweiser no longer available. I had to try some of the other beers / lagers and finally settled on the Coors Lite. It not bad, but i always Budweiser in the fridge at home.......along with Coors Lite now, if it's cheaper.

Pete

Thankyou Pete for the reply. I called Princess after your reply and they assured me that they are still serving Budwieser in the aluminum cans on all ships except the Island and the Dawn. The rep told me not to believe everything on CC and I just laughed and said usually the members know what they are talking about. Perhaps Princess is just telling me what they think I want to hear.

Arlene

Arlene...we were on the Emerald in March and there were many people requesting Budweiser products. Every bar we were at stated it was no longer sold. Can't remember all the details but it had something to do with contracts and port of departure. Maybe Princess is once again adding Budweiser products

tp their bar menu.

Chris

Thankyou Pete for the reply. I called Princess after your reply and they assured me that they are still serving Budwieser in the aluminum cans on all ships except the Island and the Dawn. The rep told me not to believe everything on CC and I just laughed and said usually the members know what they are talking about. Perhaps Princess is just telling me what they think I want to hear.

Arlene

I do hope they have re-instated it.....for it is my beer of choice when onboard. But at least i know i have an option of Coors Lite in reserve if necessary.

Princess seem to be slipping in many areas over recent years. Information is certainly one of them. I have heard that people call Princess at different times and dependant on which rep they get a different answer is given.

Pete

• 2 months later...
I do hope they have re-instated it.....for it is my beer of choice when onboard. But at least i know i have an option of Coors Lite in reserve if necessary.

Princess seem to be slipping in many areas over recent years. Information is certainly one of them. I have heard that people call Princess at different times and dependant on which rep they get a different answer is given.

Pete

I see you are aboard the ship this week. Not sure if you are checking this forum but in need of knowing if Bud products are still on the Princess line?

Have a fantastic trip!

I see you are aboard the ship this week. Not sure if you are checking this forum but in need of knowing if Bud products are still on the Princess line?

Have a fantastic trip!

Hi

We have just returned from our 3 dayer on the Grand (enjoyed the break) and i can now report that Budweiser has returned. Not everyone's taste but i enjoyed a drink or 2.

cheers

Pete

Hi

We have just returned from our 3 dayer on the Grand (enjoyed the break) and i can now report that Budweiser has returned. Not everyone's taste but i enjoyed a drink or 2.

cheers

Pete

The DH will be most happy about hearing this...being he is a Bud salesman...lol. Welcome back and thanks for the report!

Archived