so can I bring my drinks up on deck?

golfntob

We are going to buy a bottle of vodka & mix some drinks in our room. I was going to put them in my tervis (plastic) tumbler to take to the lido deck with me. Will this be ok or will there be someone there questioning what's in my tumbler?

Thanks!!

No problem!

I had a plastic container that I brought alcohol/mixed drinks up to the Lido Deck. Additionally, I would sometimes bring rum and I would add it to the Miami Vice that I ordered from a server.

No problem!

I had a plastic container that I brought alcohol/mixed drinks up to the Lido Deck. Additionally, I would sometimes bring rum and I would add it to the Miami Vice that I ordered from a server.

Thank you!

We are going to buy a bottle of vodka & mix some drinks in our room. I was going to put them in my tervis (plastic) tumbler to take to the lido deck with me. Will this be ok or will there be someone there questioning what's in my tumbler?

Thanks!!

No, they will NOT allow you to bring your drinks on deck. However, I will be standing just inside the door so feel free to "burden" me with said drinks. :D

How will you be getting that bottle of vodka to your room?

Probably by ordering it through the Bon Voyage department prior to setting sail. The bottle(s) will be waiting in the room for you when you board!

No, they will NOT allow you to bring your drinks on deck. However, I will be standing just inside the door so feel free to "burden" me with said drinks. :D

Yes they will. If you have it in a plastic tumbler who's to say what's in in. Carnival doesn't go around checking private drink tumblers. Now if you bring the bottle up and try to pour a new one out in the open, the waiters will tell you to take it back to your cabin. nd then if you come back tot he same area with a drink in your hand, they may say something. So keep the bottle in the cabin.

Thanks!!

sure. they don't care.

Yes they will. If you have it in a plastic tumbler who's to say what's in in. Carnival doesn't go around checking private drink tumblers. Now if you bring the bottle up and try to pour a new one out in the open, the waiters will tell you to take it back to your cabin. nd then if you come back tot he same area with a drink in your hand, they may say something. So keep the bottle in the cabin.

Did you read the post you replied to .. it was a joke .. saying she would be glad to take those drinks off the OPs hands (to drink herself)

And I'm the guy standing next to this guy to tell him he must surrender the contraband! Then I will take it out on deck and any "punishment" that may occure thereafter! :eek:

We have done this every year and never had a problem. Bon Voyage Jack Daniels mixed strong in a large mug. We also purchase drinks from the server often enough, who wants to run back to the room everytime you need a refill, that he gladly brings us a bucket of ice to keep our drinks chilled.

The only place there are restrictions are in the Main Dining Rooms. You cannot bring a glass of wine from your own bottle. There is a "corkage fee" to bringing your own bottle there.

It is perfectly okay to get a glass of wine from one of the bars and bring it with you to MDR if you aren't done with it, however.

Watch out for the mixers. Mine got taken away. Yes it was over the 20oz limit, I couldnt find anything smaller. I kept telling the lady that I had drinks already on board, there is no alcohol in the bottle, she called some one else over and she kept pointing at something written on the back.

I have also used small rum runners to carry spare booze in my pocket so I could make another drink while on deck once the first one was done.

I used just put the booze in a water bottle and add it to a juice or soda

But it's really convienent to have a lido cabin

Travel lite!

Archived