6/15 Carnival Breeze Review

unfdoug

Thanks Doug, really enjoyed the full read. Just wondered where & when are you might be posting the video footage?

I'm going through four hours of video right now. I should have it up by early next wk. I'll keep you updated. As for now I just have the two radio shows that we taped on Carnival Breeze.

http://cruiseradio.net/podcasts/carnival-breeze/

Thanks all for reading and the comments.

Great review! Thanks for sharing. I'm thinking of booking the Breeze for December. Did you eat at the Tandoori Station?

I did and believe it or not, it was the most popular part of the Lido Marketplace (when it was open, it had weird hours). Thanks!

Fantastic review! A Med cruise is on my bucket list. Will be on the Breeze in December for Christmas, (Caribbean) and can't wait! Maybe I missed it - but on what deck was your balcony cabin, and did you like the location?

Thanks! Cabin #7281. Perfect location. Two rooms down from the main/glass elevators. I'd pick that location again if i had the chance.

Just off that same cruise! There were so many food venues that you needed 12 days to try them all! My favorite was the Tandoori Indian place. I ate there 3 times. Also the burrito place is great, they make breakfast burritos too. My husband thought that Guy's burger was kind of dry and tasteless. The Mongolian Wok is very good as is the Deli. We also tried the Comedy Brunch and the Seaside Barbecue. Surprisingly enough I did not gain a ton of weight on this cruise because of all the walking in the ports. This is a very port intensive cruise with only 3 sea days. It was the best cruise ever and we had a great time.

Doug. How was the food on the Breeze?

The food was overall great. There were a couple of hit and miss nights in the dining room but I expected that with the ship being new (i guess). Ken Byrnes was the maitre d in the MDR. That man can sing some serious Frank Sinatra.

Not sure if you can answer my question but here goes.

We are booked in an aft wrap deck 8 for next May. We are looking at this cabin for the view but also balcony size. Is any of the three decks, 6,7, or 8 that the aft wrap balcony is larger than the other? Any one more private than the other?

Tim

Great review Doug! We will be on the Breeze for 27 days starting Oct 25th. We do the Med cruise, then sail back to Miami.

I am also a UNF Alum, class of 1980 and Englewood (64.) Spent time in the Army in between.

John

Archived