TOMORROW tomorrow.. I love ya.. tomorrow :)

VickiD59

FINALLY the day has arrived, or almost arrived. This time tomorrow evening we'll be heading to our first dinner in the MDR. So far the weather is supposed to be nice for our sailaway. Wave to us on www.nyharborwebcam.com I'll be the one smiling :D

I will of course do another review when we return. Thanks one an all for all the answers to all the questions. JANE.. if you're reading this, HAVE A GREAT ONE GIRL!!!

Vicki

FINALLY the day has arrived, or almost arrived. This time tomorrow evening we'll be heading to our first dinner in the MDR. So far the weather is supposed to be nice for our sailaway. Wave to us on www.nyharborwebcam.com I'll be the one smiling :D

I will of course do another review when we return. Thanks one an all for all the answers to all the questions. JANE.. if you're reading this, HAVE A GREAT ONE GIRL!!!

Vicki

We are right behind you on the Magic next Sunday! Can't wait! :D

Vicki

*I* will be watching the webcam!!!

Have a wonderful cruise!!!!! :D Take lots of photos and be sure to stick them in you review when you return ;):)

Vicki

Yes Vicki, I am reading this. I was totally finished at 9:07. Cab does not get here until 10:30. Oh boy, this is a long wait. Have fun on your cruise. :) Glad I saw this thread this morning so I could post. :p

Vicki

hope you are having a great cruise. did this same one last year

Archived