Schedule changes on airlines for the fall

wrp96

Both American and Delta have just posted schedule changes for flights in the fall. I have more than one reservation where the time changed significantly in both directions - 6 hours in one direction and 4 in the other (now changed to better options at my request at no charge due to the amount of the schedule change).

Just an FYI, that you need to be checking your reservations frequently.

Both American and Delta have just posted schedule changes for flights in the fall. I have more than one reservation where the time changed significantly in both directions - 6 hours in one direction and 4 in the other (now changed to better options at my request at no charge due to the amount of the schedule change).

Just an FYI, that you need to be checking your reservations frequently.

Excellent advice.

We check often and in the past sometimes have had multiple schedule changes.

Keith

AA changed all my flights on STL to FLL trip in November. Flights down times are two hrs different - earlier which is not going to work. Flight back from MIA was a 3:15pm nonstop that has been in their schedule for years (have taken it twice before). It's gone and they have me on a NS at 8:50pm. GEEZE!

Will call and get everything changed.

Excellent advice.

We check often and in the past sometimes have had multiple schedule changes.

Keith

Oh definitely. I'm obsessive so usually check at least once a week if not more frequently. On one of my reservations the change works to my favor, the group I'm travelling with is frequently late so I haven't told them we are leaving one hour later.;)

I made our DLT reservations Sunday afternoon - so these may have been the new times. Upon checking ours did not changes other than the price went up $50!!! Every now and then I do something right!!:)

Thanks for the "heads up" information. checked our AA flight in Oct., departs 30 minurtes earlier, which actually gives us more buffer time in DFW before going on to EWR. all flight numbers have changed, our return from Tampa to PDX, thankfully has not changed. We are getting off a cruise in Tampa, and are kind of dependent on the departure time we have now (12:45pm), hoping in the next 4 months this will not change????

Archived