Help!!

:(:(Trying to find a new swim suit for upcoming cruises...for background purposes...I am 45 years old, I am plus size [16-18] curvy and want good support for the 'girls'. I don't want high cut legs or stringy things...:eek: but I DO not want swim moomoo or dresses!!! Looking for nice two piece or classic 40-50's inspired pinup girl style bathing suit, I know they should be out there somewhere!!? right?

HELP!!!:(

:(:(Trying to find a new swim suit for upcoming cruises...for background purposes...I am 45 years old, I am plus size [16-18] curvy and want good support for the 'girls'. I don't want high cut legs or stringy things...:eek: but I DO not want swim moomoo or dresses!!! Looking for nice two piece or classic 40-50's inspired pinup girl style bathing suit, I know they should be out there somewhere!!? right?

HELP!!!:(

Hi:) I just posted about 2 new bathing suits I found last weekend

at Beall's:D and they were 50% off too!

My thread is somewhere down the page LOL......I am 54 and about

the same size as you....not sure if you have a Beall's near you or not

but the one near me has a good selection! Both are 2 piece with

good coverage on the top and the bottoms fit well too.

I would suggest the major dept stores too......Belks, Dillards,

JC Penney, Kohl's.......all have larger sizes in swimwear.

Try Land End they have tons of mix and match suits plus if it does not fit you can return it to Sears .I have several of their suits and they are well made .

I second Land's End. Not only are they well made, they hold up well also. Many are on sale now.

http://www.landsend.com/ix/swimwear-swimsuits/Swim/Women/index.html?seq=1~2~3&catNumbers=644~645&visible=1~2~1&store=le&sort=Recommended&tab=6&cm_re=D-1-1

I'm 65 and wear a size 16 swimsuit. I get mine at places like TJ Maxx, Marshalls, or Ross for Less. As a matter of fact, I'm going back to TJ Maxx tomorrow because yesterday I passed up a "Miracle Suit" brand one piece and I have just realized I have to have. I hope it's still there when I go back tomorrow!:eek::D These stores carry designer brands at great prices. I usually buy at least two swimsuits a year at these places. Also, you can't beat the price of their coverups!:D JC Penny also has a great selection and good prices.

Thanks everyone for your help...TJMaxx won out...Found one there in solid black and classic style..the DH's eye's bugged a little and he gave me the thumbs up when he saw me in it...who said after 28 years of "wedded bliss" he can't be sweet? For the price 25$ couldn't beat it!

Archived