What If....Mustard Drill FAQuestion!

I need to know, What IF:

You don't go to the Mustard Drill? What happens to you and your party? Have you or heard anyone else skipped it?

If so, What's your plan or attack!

*it's always hot, sweaty people, and drunk people already by the time the drill starts! I've done it several time on several ships.

Has anyone skipped the drill?

Guest LoveMyBoxer

From past experience on different cruise lines, where they take attendance, those who miss the drill are are required to make it up at a different time.

as people have said... they will require it at a later time. if you miss them all, you have the potential of getting taken off the ship with no refund.

its mandatory. I heard about an old couple on a back to back where the elderly woman didnt go and they were taken off the ship.

I recommend you go. its for a few minutes and even if its longer... it has to be

I don't remember the line but a couple got tossed off a few weeks ago when she wouldn't go to the muster drill on the second leg of a B2B. I really don't see what the problem is about going to the drill.

I need to know, What IF:

You don't go to the Mustard Drill? What happens to you and your party? Have you or heard anyone else skipped it?

*it's always hot, sweaty people, and drunk people already by the time the drill starts! I've done it several time on several ships.

If you miss or skip the muster dril:

Likely: you will have to make it up

Worst case scenario: you are removed from the ship and you lose your cruise.

Has it happened before on Carnival? I don't know but it did happen on another cruiseline as posted before an older lady refused to go to the drill and she was kicked off the ship which meant her husband was out of luck even though he went to the drill.

I need to know, What IF:

Even if you've done it 100 times it is a required part of cruising. Suck it up and go. The last Muster Drill I had to endure through, a young 20something girl the row a head of me and two people down was so drunk she ended up puking and all they did was made us move a little. It stunk and was terrible but its the people who don't go, don't pay attention, and are too drunk during this drill that complain when disaster strikes that they were ill informed, crew never informed them of where to go and what to do, etc. Things change all the time depending on where you are going and what vessel you are on. The information I received on the Pride in January '12 was very different in certain aspects than what they said on the Glory in June' 12.

I think if you miss the Mustard drill your required to Ketchup at a later time. :D

Ouch!

Then I better, Relish in the glory and get my buns to the drill!...lol

Double ouch!

:D :D :D

Seriously... If you don't go you'll find yourself in a pickle.

:rolleyes:

I need to know, What IF:

Yes, I have skippped the drilll.. Sat right out in the open on the lido deck during the whole thing and nob0dy said a word. Hell, I thought it was voluntary!

Archived