Alaskan port times. Am I reading this correctly?

OurDogCisco

It says on their website that the arrival time for Victoria is 2:30 pm and departure is 9:30 pm. However, it also says disembarkation is 2 hours after arrival and all aboard is 2 hours before departure. So does that mean the port times are really 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm? I'm confused by the wording on the website.

It says on their website that the arrival time for Victoria is 2:30 pm and departure is 9:30 pm. However, it also says disembarkation is 2 hours after arrival and all aboard is 2 hours before departure. So does that mean the port times are really 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm? I'm confused by the wording on the website.

Victoria was a little slow in getting the ship cleared several weeks ago when we were there. However, you should be off the ship within 30 minutes of arrival. Passengers must be back on the ship at least 30 minutes before scheduled sailing time.

You have to be onboard 2 hours before the scheduled departure time only on the very first day. And the disembark 2 hours after arrival is only for the very last day. In port during the cruise, you can usually leave the ship fairly soon after it arrives and must be back onboard half an hour before departure. The exact all aboard time will be posted.

NCL really needs to clear up their info, as this seems to be a common source of confusion. It got me too on my first cruise!

Archived