SPB Tour guide recommendation

Hi We are visiting SPB soon and have booked the tour through SPB Tours. Do you have any recommendation to tour guide? I checked their website, and there are six Elenas:)

Yes, we had one of the "Elanas" and she was fantastic. We rated her a 10+ on our final evaluation form. Her knowledge was incredible and she was a master at moving us through our two-day Delux Tour. I'm sure whoever is chosen for you will be fantastic. I've only read one concern about an SPB guide on a CC Baltic roll call. Unfortunately, that poster never responded to my query about the guide.

We booked with I TRAVEL SPB and had a wonderful personalized tour of St.Petersburg. Victoria was a sensational guide and gave us so much insight into the history and culture of the city. I TRAVEL arranged Mariinsky theatre night for us too.

It was a pleasure corresponding with Anna the tour coordinator and nice to meet her in person upon arrival. We highly recommend I TRAVEL SPB to anyone planing to visit St.Petersburg.

We recently returned from a Scandinavian and Baltic cruise on the Jewel of the Seas. Our tour guide in St. Petersburg was Svetlana. I highly recommend her for your two day tour. She was waiting for us each morning as we disembarked from our ship. She greeted us with a smile and was always courteous and attentive. She shared her experience and knowledge of St. Petersburg in an engaging and entertaining way. Svetlana is a Russian treasure and because of her, we had a most memorable experience.

Yes, we had one of the "Elanas" and she was fantastic. We rated her a 10+ on our final evaluation form. Her knowledge was incredible and she was a master at moving us through our two-day Delux Tour. I'm sure whoever is chosen for you will be fantastic. I've only read one concern about an SPB guide on a CC Baltic roll call. Unfortunately, that poster never responded to my query about the guide.

I went back and looked at their website. Our guide was Elena Ivanova, as I said, all 11 of us felt she was excellent!

Hi We are visiting SPB soon and have booked the tour through SPB Tours. Do you have any recommendation to tour guide? I checked their website, and there are six Elenas:)

I don't think you may be able to pick any one particular guide unless you might book just a personal tour for yourself and family. It is probably the luck of the draw.

that said, ALL SPB guides have remarkable knowledge of their city and all will show you a fantastic time while you tour with them. We had one of the Elana's, and, like the others have said, she was so wonderful, answering all our questions, getting us in and out of places without any wait.

I remember while we were in the Hermitage, and a guide from another tour company was speaking rather loudly, she went over to her and basically told her to tone it down a bit,a nd not that nicely either.

Whichever guide you get, they are thoroughly professional and all are great

Cheer

Len

It seems that all the guides provided by SPB are well trained by Vika. I have not read any complaints. There is a thread someplace mentioning Maria, aka Masha, who is excellent.

If you go on the night fun tour I hope you get Alex.

Archived