How soon can you book?

nursebob

I would book it as soon as the cruise date is available. We are going to Eastern Med on September 2013, and most of the desirable aft S1 port side are already gone by the time we booked them last month. Just check on checking. :)

2014 Alaska cruises aren't available yet, and I forget the exact date (or even the general!) of when they are offered up, but I think it might be April of 2013 for the 2014 season. Someone else may have the specific date when Alaska cruises were opened up for 2013.

But I agree that if you want a specific cabin, and it is a limited type (nice Suite!), I'd book as soon as you pick a cruise date. I know, its tough thinking you have to wait until next year.

Den

2014 Alaska cruises aren't available yet, and I forget the exact date (or even the general!) of when they are offered up, but I think it might be April of 2013 for the 2014 season. Someone else may have the specific date when Alaska cruises were opened up for 2013.

But I agree that if you want a specific cabin, and it is a limited type (nice Suite!), I'd book as soon as you pick a cruise date. I know, its tough thinking you have to wait until next year.

Den

Hi Denny:) I bet Host Andy would have the dates. Lets just say

sometime in April;)

There are only 2 Penthouse cabins so I am guessing it is one of them:D

We want to go to Alaska in 2014 and want the penthouse and they go quickly how soon can I book to get the suite I want?:)

Hi Nursebob,

As a point of reference, Alaska 2013 opened for Booking on March 14th. Assuming all stays the same, I'd look for Alaska 2014 to open for booking, during March of next year.

I hope this helps !

Hi Nursebob,

As a point of reference, Alaska 2013 opened for Booking on March 14th. Assuming all stays the same, I'd look for Alaska 2014 to open for booking, during March of next year.

I hope this helps !

Hi Andy, you are the best:D I knew you would have the information:)

Oh, not sure if you saw the other thread but I moved to 7260 per

your suggestion:)

Archived